+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maria

FORT Newbie

what is this?

Poor maria all blubbering and going on. She is as fake as ever! what a back stabber.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I felt sorry for her and she was one of my picks to go to the end, If anyone is phoney and trashy its Marrisa

pArTyGuRl

Maria

!!!~**~ I really like Maria, she is really nice and quite pretty! I really liked Marissa...... at 1ST! I thought that the final two girls should have been Maria and Natalie! Maria, Marissa, and Natalie were the girls I was cheering for, until Marissa turned into a bitch! When Maria was evicted and when she cried, I cried along with her! I guess Jack really doesn't know what he's missing in that one! She seemed to be the one that really cared about Jack! She was a real gogetter and didn't let anything get in her way, and she kicked ass when she was on the show! Now since she is off of Outback Jack, I am cheering for her all the way in the diva search! She really is a gorgeous diva on the outside and the inside!!!~**~!!!

Oh yah, Maria was on the show to find love -- that's why she's on the WWE Diva search now...
    Last edited by Ilikai; 08-11-2004 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    Oh yah, Maria was on the show to find love -- that's why she's on the WWE Diva search now...
    That is a pretty cynical comment. Perhaps, this is more her crowd than the Outback. If so, she if more likely to find love there.
    "There is only one pretty child and every mother has it"

I only started watching a few episodes back, so I thought Maria was the best of the last three. I totally didn't like Marissa.

"The definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12