+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Harmonie

LG.

Harmonie

Harmonie

Hometown: New York City

Describe yourself in one word: Unique

Favorite designer: Roberto Cavalli

Most outrageous thing you've done for love: One Valentine's Day, I went all out for my boyfriend with candles and cooked him a gourmet dinner.

Date Pet Peeves: A guy that talks about himself a lot.

What do you expect to get out of the show? The experience of a lifetime.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Here's a link to Harmonie's webpage. Her name is Harmonie Krieger. She is no stranger to reality shows. Here's some of her appearances:
    Elimidate
    Change of Heart
    Fear Factor
    The 5th Wheel

She must have her name on a standing list for contestants.

Here's her link:

http://www.harmonienation.com/

FORT Newbie
    i like her a lot she seems to be one of the real ones and is a definite beauty

Ugh, another reality show "whore".
    Why can't they find some people who are genuinely looking for a relationship for a romance based show, rather than people who are just looking to showcase themselves?
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Ugh, another reality show "whore".
    Why can't they find some people who are genuinely looking for a relationship for a romance based show, rather than people who are just looking to showcase themselves?
    Maybe because women who really want a relationship are realizing they're not going to find it on a show that has ONE bachelor & lots of other women! So the only people left to do these shows are the reality whores/actresses!!

I think you're right, berries.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie

harmonie's shows

i like her! she seems to be one of the few who actually has her head on her shoulders unlike some other ditsy blondes in the show. she doesnt seem to be playing a fake role for vadim and wants to really experience the adventures. she also doesnt complain like the others. if she was on other shows than good for her. you know it just means that people and casting directors like her..whats wrong with that? she has personality..most people dont! so rock on

FORT Newbie
    in addition i just looked at her website and she has done some amazing cool things including Producing a benefit fashion show for breast cancer..now that adds character

LG.
    it's odd to go on so many reality tv shows, but Toni Ferrari has been on at least 3 and it doesn't take away from our enjoyment of her "performances"
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread