+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adrienne

LG.

Adrienne

Adrienne

Hometown: Los Angeles, CA. Currently attending University of Phoenix.

Describe yourself in one wordynamic

Favorite designer: Diane von Furstenberg

Most outrageous thing you've done for love: I moved across the country to be with my boyfriend.

Date Pet Peeves: Poor table etiquette, bad breath, too much cologne, and talking too much.

What do you expect to get out of the show? I expect to meet wonderful people, develop new relationships and encounter new experiences.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    She's seems ok so far. Not as pampered as some of the other girls.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

LG.
    one of the very few brunettes that Jack kept around.

I'm wondering if really prefers blondes that much if Adrienne will make it past the next eliminations.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

One of the only ones who seems to have a brain.
    Don't think she'll last much longer, though. Dippy broads will win.

I think Jack really likes her but I don't think he is that attracted. His kiss with her was not as hot as those he shared with Marissa. She is older than the others and definitely more mature. I like her, but doubt she'll last until the end - we'll see.

Without her make-up she looks like Downtown Julie Brown. I expect her to bust out with the Wubba Wubba Wubba's.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Adrienne showed her true colors in the 7/6 episode. I think she's a bit pushy toward the other girls and having them to agree with her over a comment she directed to Marissa, only showed the other girls were wishy washy. It should get realllllly interesting in the weeks to come to see who she will turn on next.

Adrienne was my least favorite during last nights episode. She certainly doesn't act like a 30 year old, more like a 17 year old high school clique leader. All the other girls following her lead made me loose any future respect I might have eventually gained for any of them!

Premium Member
    I have not liked Adrienne since the beginning. She seems so arrogant and full of herself. Next thing you know the other girls will be following her around saying "Yes, my Queen".

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    I have not liked Adrienne since the beginning. She seems so arrogant and full of herself. Next thing you know the other girls will be following her around saying "Yes, my Queen".

hmmmm wouldn't mind seeing her in a leather bustier and thigh high spiked heeled boots with a whip, asking me " Who's your mommy?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast