+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adrienne

Quote Originally Posted by Minney
    Adrienne was my least favorite during last nights episode. She certainly doesn't act like a 30 year old, more like a 17 year old high school clique leader. All the other girls following her lead made me loose any future respect I might have eventually gained for any of them!

Adrienne is toast. The only way that she can protect herself from elimination is if she would win future contests that guarantee immunity. I still don't think that Jack will pick her now. I think that he may suspect that she spear-headed the campaign to get rid of Marissa and Jack acted like that really upset him. Maria has a better shot at this point...at least she apologized.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I like Adrienne. I think her problem is she is not used to losing or even competing against somebody like Marissa. The other chicks are just window decoration comparitively.

I doubt this girl will last that long for several reasons:
    1. Jack/Vadim has little chemistry with her and I think she intimidates him a little.
    2. She spearheaded the "Dump Marissa" campaign and got rid (she thinks) of her competition. Jack won't pointedly get revenge, but it knocked her down a peg in his mind.
    3. She isn't in this for Jack at all and I think he senses it (or will soon).
    4. Her viciousness gang up on the outsider technique probably turned him off and he'll expect her to continue on this tack.

I don't know... the thing you have to remember is that "Jack" is a LOT different than the guys we're used to seeing on these dating type shows....
    He said he had a "spiritual" connection with Adrienne... how many "Bachelors" have you heard say something like that?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    I don't know... the thing you have to remember is that "Jack" is a LOT different than the guys we're used to seeing on these dating type shows....
    He said he had a "spiritual" connection with Adrienne... how many "Bachelors" have you heard say something like that?!?!
    True - and I don't know what he means by "spiritual" connection. What is that about? It doesn't appear to be "physical" because he seldom kisses her and when he has it has been very chaste.

Jack is truly different than any of the reality men we've seen - he is sweet, caring, protective, and utterly charming. He would probably make excuses for Adrienne's behavior (or anyone else's for that matter) rather than get rid of her. But, I do doubt that she'll last until the end. We'll see.

By the way - who is that on your avatar. He looks familiar, but I can't place him.

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    By the way - who is that on your avatar. He looks familiar, but I can't place him.
    Jordan Murphy - the host guy on FLOM...
    I used him because I didn't like any of the guys (like Preston)...
    I might have to get me a new "boyfriend" now that they're having a new crop of men on that show!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12