+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 6/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I just finished watching this show, and it is hysterical. It was the most hilarious and entertaining reality show I have ever seen. I watched LCS before this and didn't laugh. I give it
    Paintin' the Town Blue!

I agree with many of you. The show was really fun to watch. An interesting mix of girls. Very different from any of the other shows and I can't wait to see what happens next week!

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    And the claws come out. They are all doubting how sick Marissa really was. :rolleyes

It's enough to make me want to root for her.
    Yeah, that cracked me up...they are that self absorbed that they aren't educated to how sick you can get if you don't stay hydrated. These are the same women who will probably freak when their nails break
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Well, this is the first reality relationship show that my husband actually said he liked. The whole visual of the women jumping (or being pushed) out of the plane, the one woman asking where the outlets were, the bugs swarming with the mosquito nets was a real hoot. I guess the pre-show handicapping of Natasha of being the "b*tch" was wrong, but at least we'll have Mary to snark about. I truly think that Jack eliminated those women who acted more assertive and actually were handling the Outback...maybe the deal is that whomever he picks is a woman who initially was very turned off by the outdoors....Mary (I sure hope not). This show will be interesting to watch. Who asked next week why they needed hard hats to go canoeing? You gotta love the quips that come out of these girls' mouths.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I haven't read the messages yet, but I was just wondering if anyone here has dish network.
    I looked and looked last night trying to find this, but I never did, so I missed the show.
    I really wanted to watch this last night.
    Does anyone know what channel it is on dish network?
    I will check again when I get home tonight.
    Now I am so bummed out.
    I am going to read the messages now.
    Thanks,
    Curly

Dish Network

It was on channel 230 on mine (TBS)

I don't know if the channels on DIsh are the same throughout the country or not but in eastern NC, it's 230

Quote Originally Posted by KKelly
    It was on channel 230 on mine (TBS)

I don't know if the channels on DIsh are the same throughout the country or not but in eastern NC, it's 230

Thanks Kelly, I will look at that when I get home tonight.
    I was late getting home last night and I wanted to watch LCS, so I didn't have but a few minutes to find the channel.
    I was going to record it, but maybe tbs will re air the show.
    I am in central time zone. I live in Oklahoma.
    I grew up in NC.
    Have a great day!

My question: I DO watch the Crocodile Hunter. If I recall correctly, the saltwater crocs are the nasty ones. The freshwater crocs are much smaller, and not such a big deal. So, why did "Jack" have to do that big manly "watch out for saltwater crocs" demonstration in the middle of the outback? Are they not in the middle of the continent?

My other question: when will he 'fess up that his name is Vadim, not Jack?

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    Well, this is the first reality relationship show that my husband actually said he liked. The whole visual of the women jumping (or being pushed) out of the plane, the one woman asking where the outlets were, the bugs swarming with the mosquito nets was a real hoot. I guess the pre-show handicapping of Natasha of being the "b*tch" was wrong, but at least we'll have Mary to snark about. I truly think that Jack eliminated those women who acted more assertive and actually were handling the Outback...maybe the deal is that whomever he picks is a woman who initially was very turned off by the outdoors....Mary (I sure hope not). This show will be interesting to watch. Who asked next week why they needed hard hats to go canoeing? You gotta love the quips that come out of these girls' mouths.
    My husband likes this show too. It's going to be a fun summer diversion. I liked the quote at the beginning or promo where they said their "bachelor makes all the other bachelores more like bachelorettes."!!

I don't know who I like, but Mary is annoying.

I just finished watching it and I really liked it. And man they really are in the outback. The girls are all high maintenance, and they are going to make no connection with Jack, though he is a really nice guy. Does this guy really live there? I really like how the girls have to live with Jack so he really gets to know the real girls. Mary is really annoying, she seems like one of those trailor park tramps. Hermonie's voice reminds me of someone elses, but I can't seem to put my finger on who. The elimination ceremony was way too long, I had to fast foward through the whole thing. I really liked the canoes though, looks like a couple of the girls fall out.

By the way, I really like the theme song!

+ Reply to Thread