+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 6/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    Thanks again for all the updates AUAunt. I think I'm already scared of Mary.
    I guess maybe it won't be so bad if Mary wins....They never really get the guy on these shows anyway...Maybe she'll just win alot of money. God knows she could use it for dermabrasion! Her face looks like it caught fire and they put it out with darts....

ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by carlygirl
    Her face looks like it caught fire and they put it out with darts....

That was funny Carlygirl!!!

I really wanted Summer to stay, but rumors are the producers loved her and are building a possible show around her.

FORT Newbie
    For those of you who don't know what Timbertop is (Jack's school), it is basically an outdoor education campus for kids 14-16. I've been there before and the conditions are pretty though. Every week we are sent on crazy hikes through Alpine terrain. Usually we do around 25km per day with close to 20-25kg packs.

The campus is also an all year round thing where we have to board there for two years and the only time where we actually get back to civilization is during the holidays

This show just started over here and I actually like it. It's going to be fun.
    Last edited by WomynLee; 06-23-2004 at 12:13 AM.

Premium Member
    This show is a hoot, it's going to be fun! I am disappointed in Natasha though, I wonder if she wishes she had kept her mouth shut now that she knows he was going to keep her. Also wonder which one he was REALLY going to eliminate???

Hi Anarchon, welcome to FORT.

I had to tape this because I was watching LCS. There were some good moments in the show but the elimination was just painfully slow. I don't really have any early favourites yet, so far all I've seen is a lot of squealing from all the girls . Mary is one to watch out for in the future, that's for sure. She wasn't a bad singer but breaking out into a song on your first alone moment is just plain weird.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by makerc
    Hi Anarchon, welcome to FORT.

Mary is one to watch out for in the future, that's for sure. She wasn't a bad singer but breaking out into a song on your first alone moment is just plain weird.
    Kind of reminded me of a certain cheerleader...

this show is going to be rather interesting i think ... i was just amazed that natalie i think? got her whole pink dress inside the jump suit... but he is hott! i would be outdoorsy for him! hehe
    You never lose by loving; you always lose by holding back.

This show is awesome. I love it. I think my favorite part is how they let the girls believe they'd be going to a huge resort, taunting them with the mansion... and then throwing them out of the plane. That was priceless.

But man, the choice of Mary annoyed me. Summer seems much more of his gal. Way to think, Jack! Sure, Mary's assertive, but that very deliberate makeup? The song? She's playing you, boy. I'm still waiting for a reality show where the guy catches on and ditches that kind of girl first thing. I thought this would be the one... oh well. Best of luck to Summer.

But I'm pleasantly surprised -- Outback Jack? Is one fine looking man. And I give him props for putting up with those girls (though I suppose the benefits of hot girls lounging in bikinis makes up for it). I think the lines they slip about hairdryers and outlets is just absolutely fabulous. It's a riot.

I can't wait for next week -- seeing them gutting fish will be absolutely hilarious.

How in the heck could he pick Mary?!?!?!?! If she isn't the epitome of high-maintenance trophy wife wanna be diva, I don't know what is! I am curious about Maria, I have been to Ottowa, Illinois. It's a typical small midwest town, like Mayberry, but they did have a good looking Very Healthy bartender in the one bar I was at
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread