+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Premise

The Premise

Some of you were mentioning that you didn't know the premise of the show, so here's the official premise:

Outback Jack, which is slated to debut in June on TBS, takes a dozen beautiful, high-maintenance women and literally drops them into the middle of the Australian Outback via parachute. Once on the ground, the women have to survive the elements of the Outback, while vying for the attention of a handsome real-life Australian Outback hero named Vadim Dale.

“Outback Jack” (8 x 60) is produced by Bruce Nash's Nash Entertainment, the creative team behind such NBC hits as Meet My Folks, For Love or Money and Who Wants To Marry My Dad. NBC Enterprises will be showcasing Outback Jack at the upcoming LA Screenings.
    The "8x60" reference, I'm pretty sure means 8 episodes, 60 minutes each.

I would'a piggy backed a cameraman home
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Does anyone know when in June this is supposed to start? I've looked around but couldn't find anything.

Edited: Wow, I really need to open my eyes, it says it right under the forum I just click. June 22nd incase I'm not the only one.

FORT Newbie
    If anyone is interested, from what I have heard, the series is not going to dump the girls in the middle of the outback, rather they will be staying at the internationally acclaimed luxury El Questro Homestead, in the Kimberley region of Far North Western Australia. From looking at pictures of the place, i really dont think they are going to be roughing it, the place has won a heap of tourism awards, and celebrities are often reported as having stayed there.

LG.
    OOOoh, so maybe they get to hang out with Vadim at this fancy hotel, and then as a twist the send the finalists out into the brush or something.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Maybe they're staying at a posh place but have to go out and catch their own food. You know..slay a croc or bloodlet a roo.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Why would these women want outback jack to begin with? Most high-maintenance women like high-maintenance men!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

LG.
    yeah, I don't think Vadim is a metrosexual kind of guy.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    Why would these women want outback jack to begin with? Most high-maintenance women like high-maintenance men!

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    I don't know about that. If the guy is HM, he won't have enough time to kiss her ass.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast