+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Ladies of Outback Jack

We all know that the "resident B*tch" never goes away early...otherwise no drama. JM2 had Lena?. Blob had LeeAnn. Jesse had Trish several times. And Rachel has been labeled as such for FLOM3. My guess is Natasha will be there for a good portion of the series. My question is, who will be the "nice girl" that she is competing against Head to Head?
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Can't wait to see these ladies with no makeup on & nowhere to plug in their hair-styling tools! I wonder if it'll be just roughing it in the Outback, or if there will be scenes back in civilization?!

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    We all know that the "resident B*tch" never goes away early...otherwise no drama. JM2 had Lena?. Blob had LeeAnn. Jesse had Trish several times. And Rachel has been labeled as such for FLOM3. My guess is Natasha will be there for a good portion of the series. My question is, who will be the "nice girl" that she is competing against Head to Head?

A villain always makes good tv and great exposure...Omarosa!

FORT Newbie

New Galleries on TBS site

The TBS site (tbs.tv) just went through a major redesign and the Outback Jack section features some killer photos.

FORT Newbie

Lara is my pick to win

Knowing Laura from the restaurant she used to work in in Jacksonville, she is my pick to win. She is by far the hottest and friendliest girl I met on the First Coast. I told my wife that if I ever felt I had a chance with her, I would leave her. To quote Harlem Nights, "Honey, its me. I aint coming home no more. Take it easy." Go Laura!-Jack Spade

LG.
    the tbs site does have some nice photos, but they're all in motion sequences or some type of dealio that I can't link to pictures to show you. Let's just say that Vadim looks better, a little less like someone who'd serve you roadkill on your first date.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

From the previews most of the girls sound really high maintenance. This should make the show even funner to watch.

I don't usually do the 'realtionship' shows,but I think I may give this one a go...'cause Jack seems charming and the girls seem really beeyatchy...Who is the girl in the commercial that says 'I'm a bitch and I'm fabulous?'
    She is cruising for a bruising!

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I haven't read the premise of the show yet, but I'm assuming there is some romance element with "Jack" eliminating women each week.
    If so, look for Adrienne to last one cut then get booted.
    Yeah I agree. The black girl always get cut the 2nd round, so it won't seem too racist.

FORT Newbie
    undefined

i think that shannon should win out of all of the girls...she seems pretty down to earth ... she's my favorite to win.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast