+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Ladies of Outback Jack

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    I was just thinking... if they're being dropped off somewhere out in the middle of nowhere (the Outback!) - how do they get back to civilization if/when they're eliminated....? Or maybe they're not eliminated - maybe they all have to stick it out for the duration, like it or not!
    Maybe their exit vehicles are camels to be really unique...helicopters if they want a fast getaway. I'm thinking helicopter.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I'm going with Laura. I like her pic and I LOVE her sense of humor..."brushed my teeth". LOVE IT!!

FORT Newbie
    I think Shannon, Summer, and Laura are the coolest on the show. They seem to have a good sense of humor....and they hot too!

real fan

Ladies

I think it is funny that the girls are desribed as "sophisticated, classy, city girls." I've never heard such nonsense in my life. Based on the comments in thier bios they sound like a bunch of frauds. What sophisticated, classy young lady would would go on a reality show to compete for a date w/ an Aussie Cowboy. The show sounds funny but let's not pretend that these girls are anything other than desperate, attention seeking fools. Looking forward to having a good laugh!!!

LG.
    welcome real fan

I'm sure that there will be differing degrees of media-whoredom among the various contestants. Sometimes the contestants don't really know the premise of the show when they sign up to do it, and view it more like an adventure / free vacation. Others think that it will make them a star. They are idiots, but very amusing to watch.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by real fan
    I think it is funny that the girls are desribed as "sophisticated, classy, city girls." I've never heard such nonsense in my life. Based on the comments in thier bios they sound like a bunch of frauds. What sophisticated, classy young lady would would go on a reality show to compete for a date w/ an Aussie Cowboy. The show sounds funny but let's not pretend that these girls are anything other than desperate, attention seeking fools. Looking forward to having a good laugh!!!
    I'd do it. Not for the guy, not for 15 minutes of "fame" but for the trip to Australia. Granted, not a big fan of "roughing it" but I'd make it work.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    My favorite to win: Jillian
    runner-up: Mary
    First to get eliminated: Natasha, because she's bitchy.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    First to get eliminated: Natasha, because she's bitchy.
    And the bitches always go out in the first round. Not!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    And the bitches always go out in the first round. Not!
    You got me again Q! You are very very correct. Stupid me. Ok..now I'm not sure who'll go first. Alright, I'm just hoping she goes first then!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Do you think it's safe to assume that this is a group of aspiring actress/models and there will be no real relationship coming out of this one?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast