+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Ladies of Outback Jack

Like Maria and Shannon, and was not impressed at all with Marissa, bet she is high-maintenance. And Natasha... "none of the guys I dated were worth anything" that doesn't say too much about her judgement and taste in men
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Anyone else think Julie (from the most recent bachelor) represents Jillian?
    *shudder*

I now have visions of Jillian standing in the Outback, hands on hips with pom poms chanting, "Ready, okay! When I say Vadim, you say Dale! Vadim! Dale!"

I wonder what she's done in her life that she's going to college now at age 30. I commend her for doing it, but there has to be a story behind that.
    Actually, the University of Phoenix is an online school for working professionals. They take all their classes online. I think almost everyone who is enrolled works at the same time.

I think anyone who does not mention a specific designer is ahead of the game in this show. I really can't see several of these women willingly continuing with the show after being dropped in the Outback.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    I think anyone who does not mention a specific designer is ahead of the game in this show. I really can't see several of these women willingly continuing with the show after being dropped in the Outback.
    ITA. That's why Natasha and Summer have jumped to the front of my favorites to win list.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I liked laura's response to most outrageous thing you've done for love: brushed my teeth. wow, how nice to go all out and do that!!!!!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Laura and Shannon are my two picks to win, from pics only.
    maria and mary are my two with shannon in 3rd place

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I haven't read the premise of the show yet,
    That's what I'm wondering... Even the website link didn't give much info. I've heard nothing about this show. Anyone know what it's about?

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    I was just thinking... if they're being dropped off somewhere out in the middle of nowhere (the Outback!) - how do they get back to civilization if/when they're eliminated....? Or maybe they're not eliminated - maybe they all have to stick it out for the duration, like it or not!

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA
    From the Bios - I like Cortney
    From the pix - I like Summer

RE: Marissa - for someone who's 23 & doesn't like the toilet seat up - sounds like she's had "some" experience w/ that, and so young

They are billing this as a comedy - this is going to be a fun, summer, not-too-serious show!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast