+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Ladies of Outback Jack

LG.
    Laura

Hometown: Jacksonville, FL. Currently attending Flagler College.

Describe yourself in one word: Fabulous

Favorite designer: Betsey Johnson

Most outrageous thing you've done for love: Brush my teeth.

Date Pet Peeves: Someone that is cheap, doesn't know how to match his clothes, boring and complains a lot.

What do you expect to get out of the show? An experience that I would not get elsewhere.
    OMG, the most outrageous thing she's done for love is BRUSH HER TEETH. Maybe she IS cut out for the Outback, as she won't miss running water or hygiene. Somehow I doubt this 21 year old stick-girl is really going to enjoy it though.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    Maria

Hometown: Ottawa, IL. Attended Northern Illinois.

Describe yourself in one word: Motivated

Favorite designer: Myself, Gucci and Vera Wang.

Most outrageous thing you've done for love: Back in high school, I started singing "You've Lost That Loving Feeling" to my boyfriend when he was playing football. The entire crowd joined in singing.

Date Pet Peeves: When a guy comes on too strong. I don't like it either when a guy is too shy and will not start a conversation.

What do you expect to get out of the show? I just hope to have a good time!
    She is one of her own favorite designers. OK, I just have to laugh. However, the girl is really from pretty much nowhere, as Ottawa, Illinois is at least an hour from Chicago, so I'm sure she's seen her fair sure of corn fields and it sounds like the high school football game is the whole town's Friday night entertainment, just like the backwoods joint I'm from. I think she's got the right attitude about wanting to have fun on the show.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    Marissa

Hometown: Ocala, FL

Describe yourself in one word: Tenacious

Favorite designer: Valentino, Dolce & Gabbana and Roberto Cavalli.

Most outrageous thing you've done for love: I spent my entire paycheck on a gift-just because.

Date Pet Peeves: Leaving the toilet seat up and someone that is disrespectful.

What do you expect to get out of the show? I would like to meet someone special that shares the same qualities and interests that I do.
    yeah, it will really be a pet peeve when someone leaves up the lid to the, um, hole in the ground that they squat over as a makeshift toilet.

LG.
    Mary

Hometown: Northfield, NJ.

Describe yourself in one word: Happy

Favorite designer: Versace and Couture.

Most outrageous thing you've done for love: At the last minute, I moved cross-country to be with someone.

Date Pet Peeves: Cheap guys, bad dressers, wandering eye, being late and those that are rude to waiters/waitresses.

What do you expect to get out of the show? I want to find a nice, charming man.
    she doesn't like guys who are bad dressers? From what I've seen of Jack, he's history for her. Of course she's got fakey white teeth, fake (and not at all convincingly) blonde hair, fake tan skin, and let's not even talk about those hooters. . .

LG.
    Natalie

Hometown: Louisville, KY. Attended Indiana University.

Describe yourself in one word: Fun

Favorite designer: Chanel

Most outrageous thing you've done for love: I will be the one to approach a guy and start conversations. It usually works.

Date Pet Peeves: Eating with his mouth open, rude, and guys that talk about themselves.

What do you expect to get out of the show? I want to meet cool guys and also learn something about myself.
    looking at her picture close up reminds me of Penny Marshall when she was on Laverne and Shirley. Seriously, check out her "peeking out from under her thick bangs" expression.

LG.
    Natasha

Hometown: Freehold, NJ. Graduated from Berkeley College with an Accounting degree.

Describe yourself in one word: Confident

Favorite designer: N/A-I wear whatever looks nice.

Most outrageous thing you've done for love: Nothing-the guys that I've dated weren't worth anything!

Date pet peeves: I don't have any.

What do you expect to get out of the show? I expect to have fun. This is a new experience for me and I will take it for what it's worth-fun. I would also like to see if it's possible for me to fall in love in such a short period of time.
    She's seems quite confident in her answers. Doesn't pick a favorite designer, thinks the guys she's dated weren't worth doing anything outrageous, hmmm, should be interesting.

LG.
    Shannon

Hometown: Titusville, FL. Graduated from University of Central Florida with a degree in Business Administration.

Describe yourself in one word: Independent

Favorite designer: Bebe, Betsy Johnson and Donna Karan.

Most outrageous thing you've done for love: I flew to Germany to surprise my boyfriend at his first NFL Europe football game.

Date Pet Peeves: Arrogance and easily distracted.

What do you expect to get out of the show? I want to experience situations that I've never been in before and meet new people.
    She seems a little spunky - flew to Europe to surprise her football player boyfriend. Curious that he isn't referred to as an ex-boyfriend.

LG.
    Summer

Hometown: Orlando, FL. Currently attending Florida State University (interior design).

Describe yourself in one word: Bubbly

Favorite designer: Myself, of course. I put ensembles together.

Most outrageous thing you've done for love: I'm a romantic. Once in my apartment, I had a trail of rose petals leading up to the bed and bath for my man. Lit only by candlelight, there was a bath drawn and a bottle of wine. I spelled out "I love you" with rose petals on my bed.

Date pet peeves: Someone who takes longer to get ready than I do.

What do you expect to get out of the show? To win! Competition is my key motivator.
    Oh my, she's in it to WIN it. That's a bit of a competitive attitude for someone who describes herself as "bubbly"

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Laura and Shannon are my two picks to win, from pics only.

Hopefully they turnout to be decent folks.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Anyone else think Julie (from the most recent bachelor) represents Jillian?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast