+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Ladies of Outback Jack

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    You're right, Mariner. This might be a fun show.
    Personally, unless this guy looks better in person, I'd take one look around when I was dropped in the Outback and say, "I'm out!"

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    Harmonie looks to be the witch of the group.
    Yeah, she looks mean. On the plus side, though, her boobs are probably real.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

I don't know. Laura is by far the prettiest, but she also looks like one of the most high-maintenance. Don't know if she'll fair well in the outback.

Cortney? Harmonie? No parents, do not use cutesy spelling for your kids names.

What's that smell?
    Ahhhh, peroxide!

I haven't read the premise of the show yet, but I'm assuming there is some romance element with "Jack" eliminating women each week.
    If so, look for Adrienne to last one cut then get booted.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Oh, Harmonie looks like Daryl Hannah, Mary looks like a brain dead Jessica Simpson clone and I think Shannon looks the sexiest from these pics, to me anyway.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    Harmonie is frightening. I like Jillian and Summer the best. Based on looks only, of course.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    More details from the TBS site about the ladies' backgrounds:

Adrienne
    Adrienne

Hometown: Los Angeles, CA. Currently attending University of Phoenix.

Describe yourself in one wordynamic

Favorite designer: Diane von Furstenberg

Most outrageous thing you've done for love: I moved across the country to be with my boyfriend.

Date Pet Peeves: Poor table etiquette, bad breath, too much cologne, and talking too much.

What do you expect to get out of the show? I expect to meet wonderful people, develop new relationships and encounter new experiences.
    I wonder what she's done in her life that she's going to college now at age 30. I commend her for doing it, but there has to be a story behind that.
    Last edited by LG.; 05-28-2004 at 09:43 AM.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    Cortney

Hometown: Milwaukee, WI. Graduated from University of Wisconsin with a Public Relations degree.

Describe yourself in one word: Dynamic

Favorite designer: Diane von Furstenberg

Most outrageous thing you've done for love: I skied down a double black diamond slope and off a small cliff because I thought he wouldn't like me if I couldn't do it!

Date pet peeves: Sarcasm and lack of enthusiasm toward life.

What do you expect to get out of the show? A true challenge-whether it be physical or mental. A bonus would be to meet someone that I connect with on these levels.
    a 'Sconnie girl, I'm liking Cortney (despite the spelling of her name) better already. Maybe she'll be classy and spunky like Tina Fabulous, another Milwaukee girl. Or, maybe she'll be a pain in the ass.

LG.
    Harmonie

Hometown: New York City

Describe yourself in one word: Unique

Favorite designer: Roberto Cavalli

Most outrageous thing you've done for love: One Valentine's Day, I went all out for my boyfriend with candles and cooked him a gourmet dinner.

Date Pet Peeves: A guy that talks about himself a lot.

What do you expect to get out of the show? The experience of a lifetime.
    Does anyone else remember that Pace Picante Sauce ad . . . New York City?!?!?!?! Yeah, lighting candles is really "cutting edge" so she should blend well into the Outback.

LG.
    Jillian

Hometown: Miami, FL. Graduated from Florida Atlantic with a degree in Communications.

Describe yourself in one word: Easygoing

Favorite designer: Gucci and Prada.

Most outrageous thing you've done for love: Nothing out of the ordinary.

Date Pet Peeves: When a guy doesn't pick you up for the date and guys that talk about themselves a lot.

What do you expect to get out of the show? To experience things and situations that I would never have the opportunity to normally do. I also want to learn more about who I am.
    She's never done anything outrageous? 24 is pretty darn young, but damn, do something. I guess going on this show is something. By the way, on the TBS website they have longer versions of the photos that John copied above, and you can see that Jillian is wearing a very nice red dress.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast