+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: J.D. Roberto, Host

Maybe the reason Maria acts so stressed out is because some stuff went on between her & Jack (that they didn't show) and they're falling for each other , and she's scared that he doesn't feel as strongly towards her as she does for him... And maybe they've been hiding their attraction from the others, so everyone is surprised when he picks her in the end... Hmmmmm.... just a thought!
    She does seem really protective of him, and maybe that appeals to him, since he's been the one that's had to look after everybody else!

Very interesting, Berries. We do know that Maria is, so far, the only other girl besides Marissa he has actually "kissed" (not chastely like he has the others). She is obviously mad for him. How he feels toward her though is a mystery. She certainly doesn't want to alert the others, if there is something going on, or incur the wrath of Adrienne which got Marissa kicked out.

He seems sort of attracted to Mere-dee, but doesn't know her very well. It remains to be seen when Marissa gets back how things go.

Also, back at civilization they will be less distracted by survival problems and more able to focus on romance. Hmmmmm!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by aname
    Also, back at civilization they will be less distracted by survival problems and more able to focus on romance. Hmmmmm!
    I got the feeling they were going to focus on shopping, torturing Jack with spa treatments, shopping, flushable toilets, and shopping.

But then, he does have one-on-one "urban" dates with all of them. Could be interesting, seeing as he's never had a date with Maria, Cortney or Natalie yet...

I can't wait till tonight's episode!!!!!

FORT Regular
    Hey JD, if you're still checking in...Can you tell us who Jack almost eliminated at the end of episode 5, before he changed his mind? If you can't tell us now for fear of spoilers, could you clue us in once she gets eliminated? Thanks.

Speaking of spoilers, the folks at TBS suck at keeping their own secrets. On top of showing us Maria, Cortney and Natalie in Perth in promos, they then showed Meri-De in that strapless turqoise dress in the pop-ups they have at the bottom of the screen. She had to go to Perth to be shot wearing that. So I knew for sure Adrienne was getting the boot. Then I knew all girls chose to return to the Outback, because I read in a "Behind the Scenes" thing that Jack changed his choice at the last minute--and in order for him to have to make a choice, all had to decide to go on. Then as soon as he called Maria I knew Cortney was going bye-bye :phhht because TBS had shown Natalie's reaction to Marissa's return in their preview. So there were basically NO surprises in this episode. (Which made me realize, I kinda like surprises.)
    Last edited by kat007; 07-21-2004 at 11:57 AM.

I'm thinking it was maybe his "wild card" Natalie....

FORT Regular
    Yeah, I'm leaning that way too, especially since it came down to Cortney and Natalie in the end--and, as I believe I've said--he has lousy taste in women. Sure, Jack, send the two nice ones home!

hey JD - where are you? come back.... . we'll be very nice. do we have to traipse through the outback to find you ?

JD - It has been awhile. I am assuming that you will be able to post more freely here once the final episode airs this Tuesday. I look forward to that.

Since you asked us all who we thought would be Jack's choice: I still think he'll pick Marissa. He said that the playing field is level now. But he really is a one woman sort of guy. I just dont see him changing his affections that quickly. Marissa it was and Marissa it will stay.

When you come back, please fill us in with some details of the post production time period. Did Jack and his choice get to meet secretly at all? Or just talk on the phone? When did filming end? What surprised you the most during the filming of this show ? OK - what 5 things surprised you the most? What was the funniest part? What projects are you doing next?

Love your journals - very funny and well written.

I agree with you on that, pajamasam - JD's journals are really well-written... I always look forward to the latest edition! I'm really hoping to hear some of his inside scoop on things...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456