+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Vadim Dale, the Bachelor

Vadim Dale, the Bachelor

[IMG]images/img/vadim_dale.jpg[/IMG]

At only 28 years of age, Dale has already accomplished an amazing collection of feats. The East Melbourne native, the son of an Australian father and Italian mother, has earned numerous titles and medals in swimming, judo, karate, football and horseback riding. He was winner of the John Handy Triathlon and took part in the Marathon at Timbertop. An accomplished mountain climber, he climbed 7,000 meters to the Mount Thurong peak. In addition, he is an avid trail bike racer, white water rafter and skydiver.

As a youngster, Dale spent a year at the Timbertop Campus of Geelong Grammar Curriculum (the same school attended by Prince Charles) learning outdoor survival. He also served as an exchange student to Japan.

After school, Dale traveled throughout Europe. At the age of 20, he managed the Villa Prato di Sopra hotel in Italy before returning to Australia to manage the Botanic Hotel in South Yarra, Victoria. He later served as a station hand in Alice Springs, which went a long way in preparing him for his role in Outback Jack.

In 2000, Dale lived in Nepal as part of the Duke of Edinburgh Award, working for the Fred Hollows Foundation. While there, he assisted on cataract surgery and even helped deliver a child while working in that country. Dale currently works as an occupational health and safety officer for a major construction company in Victoria.

Ummm, no thanks.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Cool name.
    Not so much with the looks though is he?
    "That's Numberwang!"

Fort Member
    So they picked a private school city guy who just happened to spend a little time as a station hand in Alice inbetween travelling and sport. I thought they were looking for a crocodile dundee type. He will be as much a fish out of water as the girls.

I think he's cute. Has that scruffy "of course I can fix your sink" look. (And I'm not joking, I find that attractive. )
    I bet he cleans up nice. Y'all will have to let me know, though; I don't get this channel.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Oh, my. Is this Average Bachelor? Yikes.

I do have to say that he looked better on the commercial I saw.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I think it's a bad pic . I thought the same thing.

LG.

I don't know that this shot is any better, but I think he's better looking than the official show pics indicate. I do want to wrestle him down to the ground and shave that scruffy crap off his face, though. I was interested to read that his career is in occupational safety, which would make him Ergonomics Boy I think.
    Last edited by John; 05-28-2004 at 10:08 AM.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

He is a Safety Sam for a construction company. Thats about as good a pay as Evan of Joe Millionare.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast