+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 164

Thread: Vadim Dale, the Bachelor

  1. #81
    FORT Newbie Piiilnd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    11
    Vadim Dale was on Regis and Kelly today. He looked really nice and he was kinda having this laughing/giggling thing going on (which was a bit weird). Oh yes, they asked how he would pronounce his name and he said: Vayd-um just like AusVicChic said.

  2. #82
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    22
    I think Vadim is a complete doll exactly the way he is. He is SOOO my type of guy! Rugged, outdoorsy, athletic, sensitive, etc., etc. I adore everything about him and would have given anything to be one of those girls!

  3. #83
    FORT Fogey canadian_bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    47
    Posts
    946
    You should had went on that show Melanie .. He is a cutie

  4. #84
    FORT Fogey canadian_bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    47
    Posts
    946
    Quote Originally Posted by Piiilnd€
    Vadim Dale was on Regis and Kelly today. He looked really nice and he was kinda having this laughing/giggling thing going on (which was a bit weird). Oh yes, they asked how he would pronounce his name and he said: Vayd-um just like AusVicChic said.
    I will just call him "Jack"

  5. #85
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    You should had went on that show Melanie .. He is a cutie
    I'm too dang old!! They would never have picked me!! UGH! I'm an ex-skydiver too (333 jumps). I would SOOOO jump out of a plane with that little cutie!!


  6. #86
    FORT Fogey canadian_bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    47
    Posts
    946
    Quote Originally Posted by melanie65
    I'm too dang old!! They would never have picked me!! UGH! I'm an ex-skydiver too (333 jumps). I would SOOOO jump out of a plane with that little cutie!!


    Dang .. how old did you have to be? You could have jumped that 25 foot cliff into the water and "risked" your life for him.. and you could had rode those donkeys . I bet you would gave Marissa a run for her money. Cant wait to see Marissa next week, and the look on the girls faces

  7. #87
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    Dang .. how old did you have to be? You could have jumped that 25 foot cliff into the water and "risked" your life for him.. and you could had rode those donkeys . I bet you would gave Marissa a run for her money. Cant wait to see Marissa next week, and the look on the girls faces
    I don't know, but I'm sure the cutoff was well below 38. I'm certain I could have run circles around those girls, which is another reason they never would have picked me. Darn it.

    I can't wait to see the looks on the other girls' faces either!! Or Vadim's!! I just love this show...and getting to watch Vadim for a whole hour!

  8. #88
    FORT Fogey canadian_bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    47
    Posts
    946
    You could be as aggressive as Marissa.. and elbowed her at the dinner table.. .. "Jack" is a hottie.. and they dont need to shave his beard or wash his hair.. he's hot just the way he is.. k

  9. #89
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    22
    Someone wants to shave his beard and wash his hair?? NO!!! Personally, I love his wild hair! Ha! I've always gone for the scruffy look. It's so manly, I think. There are no soft hands on that man, I bet! I can't stand soft hands on a man. Blech!!! Makes my skin crawl. I hope stylists or whoever don't get their hands on him when this is all over and change him. He's as hot as is possible already, in my opinion!

  10. #90
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Quebec City
    Posts
    63
    Ditto. I like a rough-and-tumble guy. (well, rough-and-tumble with the world, gentle with me). However, I believe it's a woman's prerogative to see what a man's got going on under his facial hair. Then he can grow it back. I like Jack's beard. I just want to see more Jack, less beard, just out of curiosity.

    p.s. Age limit was from 21 to 30. (Why do I know so much pointless info? The only thing it's good for is Trivial Pursuit.)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.