+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Vadim Dale, the Bachelor

Why does he hate brunettes?
    I think he's kind of slimey, but I watch it because the girls are so frickin' dumb.
    Except for maybe two.

Watched last night - he is indeed a hottie, maybe even a super hottie. He could put his hikin' boots under my bed anytime!

I wish he'd shave!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    ...but he's roughin' it, berries.

I think he is adorable. The pictures of him online aren't really good. He looks a bit different. On tv he looks much better. Did anybody watch E! News Live on Saturday? They interviewed him at Los Angeles and he was shopping. He looks really good and I love the accent. I bought the People magazine 50 Hottest batchelors and he's one of them. I'll try to scan them soon.

Oh I really wanted to post a picture of him shirtless from the official website but since i'm new it wouldn't let me. Kinda f*cked up. Go to tbs website in the downloads area.

Just Jack

. . . I wish he would wash his hair....

FORT Newbie
    Sorry to sound like some starry-eyed teen, but I think Vadim is the hottest guy I've ever seen! But it's not just his looks that have me hooked...it's also his sensitive, caring, take-charge, can-do-anything type personality. Plus, the man has accomplished so much and traveled so extensively, and he's only 28! He impresses me as much as he turns me on...all the way to boil.
    Last edited by brittykitty; 07-09-2004 at 07:42 PM.

Same here!

Welcome to the FORT brittykitty!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I just started watching this show while I'm taping TAR (to watch sans commercials) the other night; got to say I didn't like any of the pictures here but "Jack" is hot! And most definately the type of guy I'd go after as opposed to the yuppie/preppie guys on all the other shows. Of course the whole store is more my style anyway; catching fish barehanded, sleeping outside,camel-riding, jumping out of airplanes....I'm in!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I'll add my vote to the mix. He is adorable and it is a combination of his looks (rugged and manly - not "pretty"), personality (sensitive but not needy), and good natured temperment. He seems to really like women, not just to lust after, but he seems to genuinely like being around them. Jack/Vadim is definitely husband material, not just as a boyfriend. He has also sowed a lot of wild oats, been all over the world, and done things most men only dream about. Hopefully, for some lucky girl, he may be ready to settle down soon.

+ Reply to Thread