+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Vadim Dale, the Bachelor

I too think he's good lookin' - especially when he smiles. I liked how he treated the women, he seemed really calm, cool and collect. OMG, Aname - thats exactly who she reminds me of - I couldn't put my finger on it - But your right, thats the one! That woman drove me crazy too!

FORT Regular
    He's so hot. Especially the crooked nose. I bet he got it in a bar fight over some girl. HOT HOT HOT!!!

FORT Fanatic

Outback Jack's daks

Outback Jack's daks

It's taken some digging, but we have finally unearthed the 1994 billboard that featured a 17-year-old Geelong Grammar boy named Vadim Dale, who will soon be known around the world as Outback Jack. On Monday, Spike reported on a new reality TV show that premieres in the US on Tuesday in which a gaggle of ambitious and big-haired American girls are dumped in outback Western Australia and must try to win Vadim's (Outback Jack) heart.

Vadim, however, is a Melbourne boy turned model/actor who is more familiar with the urban delights of South Yarra than wrestling crocodiles in the outback.

Back in 1994 he appeared in a billboard campaign for Davenport boxer shorts. The company's founder, Clyde Davenport, told Spike the billboard caused uproar. "When it first went up on the Kings Way it just had Vadim naked, his boxer shorts around his ankles and a big black spot over his privates which invited people to come down the next day and 'all would be revealed'. Underneath was the ad slogan saying: 'Every day a man should drops his pants and smile.' Vadim was a good-looking but pretty shy kid. The billboard had a huge impact. He was overwhelmed by it all," Davenport revealed.

Outback Jack's daks

Vadim Dale Is Hot
    Vadim Dale is DAMN fine...yummy.. He's so gorgeous, i saw him on a show last night.

FORT Newbie

His Name

His Name is pronounced: Vayd-um. Or Vades For short.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    Ummm, no thanks.
    I have to take back the above statement. After seeing the show I realize that he is dang cute.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Newbie
    He won't be a fish out of water at all. You would be surprised how much this Geelong Grammar boy has done and achieved. Just because he has done a bit of modelling and went to private school doesnt make him inept. He very rarely does the cosmopolitan thing, more of an outdoors guy that spends a lot of time on the land!

Quote Originally Posted by chaserla
    ... big-haired American girls ...
    I thought that was funny... None of the girls have hair I'd call particularly BIG!! Now, on 'WWTMMD' we have a couple of "big-haired" women, but not on this show!!

FORT Newbie

F.y.i

Just for those who are interested his name is NOT pronounced Vayd-um as some think, but exactly how it's spelt Va-dim (Vah-dim). It's origin is Russian, if it was it was pronounced Vayd-um it would be spelt Vajdam.
    Hvala Laku Noch! (Thank you, Good night)

FORT Newbie

Vadim

I happen to know the man and he pronounces his name vay-dum...so thankyou!

+ Reply to Thread