+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Vadim Dale, the Bachelor

OKay, he doesn't look too great in the pics but on the show, he has hottie potential. I love the accent! lol!
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by EXlurker
    Did anyone else notice he's got 2 belts on?
    Maybe the second belt is to hold his huge knife. No outback jack would be complete without his bowie knife.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

He is going to be On Air with Ryan Seacrest today.

LG.
    I thought he was better looking on the show last night. The ladies perked up when he took off his shirt and they saw how ripped he is.

It is unusual that on this show they introduce him to the ladies as "Jack" rather than as "Vadim" because he's supposed to be himself. Joe Millionaire I and II were both introduced to the ladies by their real first names, not as "Joe". I can't think of any reality tv show in which a contestant was introduced to someone as a fake name except Joe Schmo, and then it was all supposed to be actors. Anyway, odd stuff, and the worst part, we may never get to hear how he pronouces Vadim.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    are you kidding?!! The safety guy at the hospital where I work commands one of the largest salaries of Directors.
    It's a lot different in a hospital, more rules and regulations, chemical hazards, etc.

FORT Newbie
    i'm watching ryan seacrest right now, and he seems like a dork to me...also, what's with the laugh?

I watched the show last night and found him to be surprisingly attractive. He obviously does not photograph well, but on TV he was a cutie. He is more the rugged type than classically handsome. But, more than his looks, it was his personality that I liked. He was very charming and handled some outrageous situations with the "ladies" surprisingly well for such a young guy. He was mature, cool, good natured, and took good care of the little princesses. I do have to question, though, his taste in women. He actually kept the two blonds that were the most obviously out of their depth. One of them was outright trashy, but had such a big chest I doubt that he noticed her face or clothing (she was the last one chosen).

I definitely got the impression he was really into blonds, getting rid of most of the brunettes.

FORT Newbie
    As much as I wanted to like him, I don't think he's attractive at all. Thin lips, tiny mouth with doll-sized teeth, rat-like features... I think they could have done a lot better. He obviously has a penchant for blondes ( I think he was intimidated by some of the brunettes) and doesn't seem to look too far below the surface with anyone.

He also seems to be lacking in the brains department, really stumbling when he was talking to the women individually at the end. He's definitely not smooth, which can be endearing, but he just seemed wooden and scripted to me in the end scene. His akwardness reminds me a bit of Rob in FLOM 1.

Quote: Aname One of them was outright trashy, but had such a big chest I doubt that he noticed her face or clothing (she was the last one chosen).

I believe you are speaking of Scarey Mary! YUCK! Even her B@@B's were scarey!

It is really interesting the differing opinions on this guy. Obviously different people see different things. I thought he was handsome and charming (not a pretty boy though), and obviously others found him lacking. Thank God we all have varying tastes. However, everyone seems to be in agreement on Trailer Trash Mary. She reminds me of the Dutch blond in Joe Millionaire 2 who dissed everyone and hated the girl named Cat.

+ Reply to Thread