+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Vadim Dale, the Bachelor

Fort Member
    adm: Different cultural idea of male beauty?? No there isnt as I am sure he was chosen by the american casting agents trying to find an aussie guy that would appeal to a bunch of american women. Speaking as an aussie girl he is not that appealing (mind you I only have the pics here to go by and as of yet there has been no indications that this will be shown here. If it does it will probably be months after its finished there)

FORT Newbie
    Every picture released of him looks different. Wait til the show airs and you will all see a charming, rugged down-to-earth hunk of a man. And its pronounced Vay-dim.

Quote Originally Posted by leiha19
    Every picture released of him looks different. Wait til the show airs and you will all see a charming, rugged down-to-earth hunk of a man. And its pronounced Vay-dim.
    Welcome to the FORT leiha!

Do you know Vadim?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I just saw him on Extra... for a photoshoot with People for the "Most Eligible Bachelor" issue or whatever. Wow! He's so adorable... much more so then in these pics.

I saw a promo for the show and thought he was hot. This pic doesn't even look like the promos. He was more muscular and rugged. This pic must have been taken before he bulked up and the shadows make his nose look huge and his lips too thin.

It looks like it will be a match of total opposites - a bunch of pretty party girls with no roughing it skills meet a rough and tumble Aussie. It should be fun to watch.

FORT Newbie
    Okay i promise you all vadim is gorgeous, so you don't have to worry about him looking anything like joe dirt..geeez
    AND it isn't pronounced vad - im
    its pronounced Vaydem

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    I saw a promo for the show and thought he was hot. This pic doesn't even look like the promos. He was more muscular and rugged. This pic must have been taken before he bulked up and the shadows make his nose look huge and his lips too thin.

It looks like it will be a match of total opposites - a bunch of pretty party girls with no roughing it skills meet a rough and tumble Aussie. It should be fun to watch.
    I thought the same thing - that his lips & nose looked really thin... (kind of rat-like!)
    After seeing the show last night, I must say he's better looking than I thought. Still don't think his face is that attractive, but when he took his shirt off, who was looking at his face?!?! Like his blue eyes, and he's better looking when he smiles (but then, aren't most people?!) :rolleyes

Oh yea, and was he even introduced to the women by his real name? Or is everyone going to call him JACK?!?! That was kind of weird...

Meh. Nice body, face not interesting enough to be unconventionally good-looking. The princesses can have him.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    He is a Safety Sam for a construction company. Thats about as good a pay as Evan of Joe Millionare.

are you kidding?!! The safety guy at the hospital where I work commands one of the largest salaries of Directors.

+ Reply to Thread