+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: Vadim Dale, the Bachelor

FORT Newbie
    Ok...maybe I'm being optimistic. I truly believe that Vadim and Nat are sincere in their intentions. After reading about Vadim's background and the tragedies that have occured in his life, I can't help but believe he is probably mature beyond his years. I don't think he would lead Nat on if he weren't sincere. I wish them both much happiness.

Why would TBS let that happen? Don't they know how it looks to the public? I hope to hear that they come up with a solution for these two. I am a Canadian living in the US for almost five years now and I know how that immigration crap is. I am still going through it. I understand the purpose but it really needs refinement. He is Australian for goodness sakes, not some terrorist. At least TBS could give him a job. That sucks. :phhht
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

FORT Fan
    I thought I read somewhere that Vadim worked in Austalia in middle management for a construction company
    ??

And I read he worked for a hospital as the Australian version of OSHA coordinator.

+ Reply to Thread