+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Vadim Dale, the Bachelor

I am more disappointed in Jack, because I thought that he said that he was a faithful man to the lady who owned his heart. If that is true, than why tell one lady she owns your heart and soul, and chose another to be in your life. Makes no sense to me. He says one thing and does another. It may be editing, but the real person you are in life usually shows without any editing being needed.
    Last edited by canadian_bunny; 08-11-2004 at 08:43 PM.

YES, YES, YES... about your whole post, but mostly:
    Quote Originally Posted by aname
    Then at the end, he told her she was his heart and soul, but he had chosen another and dumped her. He went to Natalie told her she was his choice and then strolled to the boat, right by Marissa as if she were just a casual observer to their happiness instead of a woman who he had just been hurt badly. She was so stunned, she said she was numb. She had that "deer in the headlights" reaction - so stunned you can't react and try to pull yourself away like it isn't happening.
    Also, I guess we are very much alike... I've had very similar experiences...!
    I am very disappointed in him, more so than even a disappointment in the conclusion of the show. I was pulling for Marissa because I can relate to her. When I was a young woman, I experienced many of the same reactions from other women when men were around. I was also a non-reactor. I hid my hurt and anger in aloofness and sometimes sarcasm. It didn't mean I was cold and unfeeling.

The more I think about it, the more I feel Vadim fed into the lies/half truths/exaggerations (pick one or more) that Maria and others had hammered at him. He was afraid of his feelings for Marissa and didn't want to take a chance of getting hurt himself. Unfortunately, I guess he was just insecure enough not to realize that he was hurting her by continuing to pursue her and making her believe they would be together in the end. I did crumple up a wuss ball and threw it at the TV when he dumped Marissa and couldn't watch the end until I had calmed down. I hope he doesn't hurt this other little girl too badly when he realizes there is nothing between them to build on and dumps her too.

Not a good boy, Vadim. He was so worried about Marissa's ulterior motives - what about his? Guess he just wanted to get in a few more "cuddles" in before he yanked her heart out and stomped on it. And. . I still don't see any really strong "love" vibes coming from Natalie toward him. (But then, so many others on this board think they have a real love connection, so I guess I was watching a different show).

I think we all watched the same show, but I have yet to see where there were any connections with Jack and Nat on a more than brother/sister type relationship. I dont think Natalie is in love with him either. I think she is more infactuated by him. With the differences in both lifestyles, I do hope they can accomodate to them, but I seriously doubt she will go back to the outback to live like she has the past few months. She cant cope with bugs and things and needs her electronics.
    Last edited by canadian_bunny; 08-11-2004 at 09:30 PM.

What I don't get is why Jack didn't cry when he was letting Marissa go?!?! He did with everyone else! Then...when he and Nat were walking off together, they looked so akward and uncomfortable together. If I had just won Jack's heart, I'd be doing flips all the way to the boat! Or...at least clinging on to him with sheer delight! Something isn't jiving here! I wonder if the show didn't make him choose Nat and he is really with Marissa right now?

ShellieBean

I've got a heart full of rubberbands...and they keep getting caught on things. Butterfly Boucher

As a devoted (read obsessed) fan of Meredith and Ian from The Bachelorette, their ending was so full of love and emotion that you could feel it through your tv. Mer was sad when she let Matt go and shaking when she was with Ian. I know you can't compare the way different people show their emotions, but Jack had almost no regard for Marissa and he and Nat didn't look all that enthusiastic during their "emotional" final moment either. WTF?? My personal opinion is that the fame goes farther when the couple can make a united front and these two are willing to have some fun while riding the wave. I wish them the best, but can't believe their intentions and feelings are pure.

New News News

News of the couple. TBS and Nash Entertainment need to step up to the plate re; visa issues.. click on the link !!news

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam
    News of the couple. TBS and Nash Entertainment need to step up to the plate re; visa issues.. click on the link !!news
    I thought Natalie bought a condo next to her mom, and considering her pampered lifestyle I just assumed that she had money.

Wow...TBS sucks! Poor Vadim is in a bind, alright!
    ShellieBean

I've got a heart full of rubberbands...and they keep getting caught on things. Butterfly Boucher

Well, I guess that'll give them a better excuse for breaking up than most reality show couples!

+ Reply to Thread