+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Vadim Dale, the Bachelor

I'm assuming it's someone as a result of the show... he doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would have chosen someone... broken up with them before the show's even finished airing, and have someone new already...
    (That would have broken even Bachelor Jesse's record! Blehh!)

Aname: maybe "surprised by the outcome" refers to the TV offers he has been getting. The chicago trib article surely makes it seem he is in love. And he wouldnt be going public with it if it werent one of the ouback jack girls.

Okay Ya'll ... Jack and I wasnt going to tell anyone... .. but hes totally in love with me k

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    Okay Ya'll ... but hes totally in love with me k
    Who isn't?
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

.. a girl can dream eh?

OK, since no one else is going to mention it...what about the incident on the show when he said he couldn't wear those underwear, because certain things wouldn't fit in them! Wonder if it was true or if he just didn't want to wear it? I can't blame him, the bikini undrwear isn't a style I like on guys either.
    I didn't really think his back was so hairy it really needed waxing either; then again after his 'makeover' he looked about the same to me anyway, thank God!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Hi Everyone! I've been reading your conversations for a few days and would like to join you! Queen B...I caught Jack's mention of not being able to fit into the undies and I was really checking him out while he was laying in his boxers...it didn't look like that would be the case, but what a bonus if that was true! He is the perfect guy in every other way...that would be the icing on the cake! I'm really glad he didn't look any different after his makeover, too, because he is perfect the way he is! Why aren't there more out there like him?1
    ShellieBean

I've got a heart full of rubberbands...and they keep getting caught on things. Butterfly Boucher

FORT Regular
    Hey, Shellie,

Apparently there wasn't enough hammock for his

(I heard on a Friends episode that "bananahammock" is slang for a Speedo. I'd never heard it before and thought it was funny. I was resisting the temptation to post it for a while...but, as Oscar Wilde said: "The best way to get rid of temptation is to give into it.")

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam
    There is a news blurb I am trying to link to here for all of you. Evidentally Vadim is getting all kinds of offers!!! http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/com...E10431,00.html
    Looks like Vadim really is getting into Hollywood. Well, at least if he hooks up with David Kelley, he'll be doing good TV. And also, if he's really doing it for the "animals and children" as he says in the Chicago Tribune article...(Sometimes I think this guy cannot be for real.)

Premium Member
    Wow, that's pretty cool - I have been eagerly awaiting Boston Legal to start up ever since The Practice ended, and if Vadim is able to score a role on the new show, he'd be pretty set, I'd say.

PS - Nice use of emoticons in your post, kat, hehe.

FORT Regular
    Hey Mozzz,

Wouldn't it be funny if "bananas" could really dance like that?

+ Reply to Thread