+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Vadim Dale, the Bachelor

the underwear ad

has anyone found a picture of the underwear ad? i'd love to see it.

FORT Regular
    Hi Lieben

There's a link towards the end of page 3 of this thread, under "outback jack's daks." I don't know if the article includes a photo. I just tried but I can't check it out because I disabled my cookies. If you get to the article, perhaps you could post it?

I just looked - no photo . . too bad!

new interview of Vadim

chicago tribune has a great new interview today with Vadim. You have to register with them to read the whole thing. well worth it. http://www.chicagotribune.com/features/women/chi-0407210225jul21,1,3272078.stor y

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA
    Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam
    chicago tribune has a great new interview today with Vadim. You have to register with them to read the whole thing. well worth it. http://www.chicagotribune.com/features/women/chi-0407210225jul21,1,3272078.stor y
    That was a great article and well worth the work to find it. He is a great guy. The girl is lucky!

That was a good article and you know he is one of the best, if not the best, person they could have picked. Out of all the major networks picking Bachelors for their shows its funny to see TBS, a smaller station, get the best one of them all. If I was the Bachelor or any other major shows I would get these people who found Vadim.

I think his true personality started to show more last night. It might be that there are finely the right amount of girls left for him to get more air time, but he was down right funny and flirty. He also seems to have a wicked side to him that must like a bit of bad girl too.

Well, he certainly didn't send Maria back to her room, did he?? (Or Marissa - when she came to visit him at his tent...)

There is a news blurb I am trying to link to here for all of you. Evidentally Vadim is getting all kinds of offers!!! http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/com...E10431,00.html

Yep, the boy isn't into celibacy. He'll catch what's thrown at him (and what healthy, unattached young male wouldn't).

I read the article in the Chicago Tribune and he seems to indicate that he has fallen for a girl, but he really doesn't say if she is the one chosen on the show or someone new.

+ Reply to Thread