+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Critical
  • 1 Post By Critical
  • 1 Post By Critical

Thread: Ride with Norman Reedus (AMC)

Ride with Norman Reedus (AMC)

Ride with Norman Reedus follows actor and motorcycle enthusiast Reedus as he takes viewers on a ride on the open road to explore local biker culture and its history and celebrate some of the best and brightest collectors, mechanics and motorcycle craftsmen around the country. Each episode of Ride will begin in a different city where Reedus and his riding companion – a fellow actor, musician, friend, or local chopper fanatic who shares his passion for motorcycles – will journey to a new destination. Along the way, they will stop at various locales such as custom bike shops, tattoo parlors, collector’s warehouses, or a roadside smokehouse… with plenty of time for unplanned detours and tire changes. The series will also showcase different types of motorcycles each week, including vintage, minis and cruisers.
    About the Show – AMC

Is anyone else watching? I just finished this week's episode about Death Valley and it brought back so many memories. My family spent Christmas there when I was 15. It's such a beautiful place. We stayed down the hill from the hotel where Norman and Balthazar stayed, but I remember seeing so much of what they saw in the episode.

I loved the epi where he went up PCH. I've done that drive countless times and it's always just as beautiful as the first. I did cringe every time Norman said "The PCH." Natives know there's no "the" there.

Norman definitely seems to surround himself with beautiful women, doesn't he?

I'm looking forward to Appalachia next week!
    waywyrd likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Re: Ride with Norman Reedus (AMC)

I'm surprised by how much I enjoyed this. Really easy-going road trip show, really.
    Revenge is ice cream.

I think it will definitely help WD fans to separate Norman from Daryl. I love how he is always so kind and generous to fans who approach him and, really, everyone he deals with on the trips. I know it's on camera - he's not going to be a big jerk while being filmed - but still.
    judesdca likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Riding motorcycles in Florida with Peter Fonda? Doesn't get much cooler than that!
    waywyrd likes this.

+ Reply to Thread