+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree248Likes

Thread: My 600 Pound Life (TLC)

Re: My 600 Pound Life (TLC)

Quote Originally Posted by owlgrl View Post
    I doubt it as well. My worry for her is she'll lose the weight but for him, because he's used her weight as an excuse (which it isn't). Then she'll find out he's still cheating & spiral down again. So my hope is she gets empowered by the process instead & will love her newfound independence from him.
    It's great to see you!

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    owlgrl, go to the "Introductions" thread under "Announcements / Help Desk" forum. Let everyone welcome you here.

Dare I hope that you might be a Big Brother fan? OK, if not, I'll see you elsewhere.

A hint: If you want to see easily what all the hot topics here are daily, use the "What's New" button to see what's being talked about. Easier than searching Forums.
    Thank you- done; I'm so bad at this stuff!

Haven't ever watched Big Brother - I only have a handful I'm watching right now, but am following them as an much needed 'escape' these days!
    Punkin likes this.

Amber, who was the girl who had to ride a luggage cart in the airport, is engaged. She is keeping the weight off and is a stunning looking woman.
    AZChristian likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Amber, who was the girl who had to ride a luggage cart in the airport, is engaged. She is keeping the weight off and is a stunning looking woman.
    Just saw her show again - is there a current update with picture on her somewhere? Glad she's doing so well.

I saw pics on Amber's Twitter not long ago. She's probably on FB too.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I saw pics on Amber's Twitter not long ago. She's probably on FB too.
    Yes she does look great!

That's great news! I recall seeing her episode.

I knew when she lost the weight she would be stunning. And she is young enough that the weight loss doesn't make her look haggard. My 50year old BIL recently lost a lot of weight (not in the 4oo lb range or anything) and he looks about 10-15 years older. I know its better for him but when you lose it older I notice it affects the face.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I just saw Jessica's episode - what a sweetie. Her toxic mom needs to learn to shut her trap. Belittling and teasing your daughter on camera for losing control of her bowels? Really? She has come so far and is now coaching softball. Compare her to Marla, whose episode is on now. What an unpleasant person!! She has no intention to change, she clearly likes to be waited on in her bed and have others do everything for her!

FORT Fogey

I've never understood how you follow these people on social media; how do you know their last names, which aren't given on the show? At any rate, please provide a link (preferably Facebook) for those of who aren't computer-savvy enough to figure this out for ourselves...

+ Reply to Thread