+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Outdaughtered - TLC

Re: Outdaughtered - TLC

I wonder how much money they make from TLC?
    I too could just watch a hour of the babies doing their baby thing. Is it so wrong that I get a little chuckle when they fight over something? I just so glad I'm not raising 5 at once.
    libgirl2 and tinderbox like this.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality View Post
    I wonder how much money they make from TLC?
    I too could just watch a hour of the babies doing their baby thing. Is it so wrong that I get a little chuckle when they fight over something? I just so glad I'm not raising 5 at once.
    I laugh too (right along with the parents and aunts) but I wouldn't want to have to try to teach them. I had a hard time trying to teach my one!

I'm sick of the depression segments, I totally agree about just seeing more of the babies. They're why I tune in anyhow, especially now that more of their individual personalities are showing.

Adam sure doesn't give folks credit for much sense. Last nite he was planning to tell his brothers-in-law, Dale and Nick. Adam was positive they'd be rolling their eyes at him and especially Dale would be making jokes. Neither one did that. They listened and were very understanding. In this day and age when damned near everyone is taking some form of medication or seeing a counselor, he acts as if he's the only person dealing with problems that lead to depression. Geeezzzzz....everyone has done everything they can do to be understanding, the rest is up to Adam.
    I don't always act like a bitch; but when I do, I'm the lead float in the bitch parade.

I still don't understand Danielle's logic as to how she thinks she won their contest. LOL! Anyway, I tired of hearing about Adam's depression. He acts like he's the only person that's ever dealt with it before. He's so ashamed that he's not perfect. Get over yourself, Adam.
    Jupiter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Adam sure doesn't give folks credit for much sense. Last nite he was planning to tell his brothers-in-law, Dale and Nick. Adam was positive they'd be rolling their eyes at him and especially Dale would be making jokes. Neither one did that. They listened and were very understanding. In this day and age when damned near everyone is taking some form of medication or seeing a counselor, he acts as if he's the only person dealing with problems that lead to depression. Geeezzzzz....everyone has done everything they can do to be understanding, the rest is up to Adam.
    I'm guessing they already knew, anyway. Their wives probably informed them before the weekend trip.
    Jupiter likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678