+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Outdaughtered - TLC

Re: Outdaughtered - TLC

Remember the days when TLC was something other than shows about reproducing? I miss those days.
    Jupiter and Kao like this.
    "I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye." Dr. Who (10th doctor and my favorite)

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by agamergirl View Post
    Remember the days when TLC was something other than shows about reproducing? I miss those days.
    Good point!
    I've been to the puppet show and seen the strings.

FORT Newbie

Wow.

I had no idea men suffered with PPD.

I applaud Adam for coming forward.

I think they are a lovely family.
    jeanne likes this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Wow.

I had no idea men suffered with PPD.

I applaud Adam for coming forward.

I think they are a lovely family.
    they are a very sweet family, but Adam drives me nuts. He whines about everything. Sometimes I think he wants to blame someone for Hazel's eyes being the way they are. Geeeezzz Adam relax will ya. Wait and see what is said. I know its normal to be concerned about our children...but this guy is wayyyyy over the top for my taste. IMHO.
    I don't always act like a bitch; but when I do, I'm the lead float in the bitch parade.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    they are a very sweet family, but Adam drives me nuts. He whines about everything. Sometimes I think he wants to blame someone for Hazel's eyes being the way they are. Geeeezzz Adam relax will ya. Wait and see what is said. I know its normal to be concerned about our children...but this guy is wayyyyy over the top for my taste. IMHO.
    Adam might have a bit of an Anxiety problem. I hope his doctor will take care of that too if it's an issue for him.

I can't blame the guy for being freaked out...I mean the reality of raising 6 kids, trying to start a business, being the sole provider is enough to make anyone have anxiety.

Don't forget they took out 100K equity on their house. I don't blame Adam for being anxious and depressed.
    jeanne likes this.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality View Post
    Don't forget they took out 100K equity on their house. I don't blame Adam for being anxious and depressed.
    My husband and I would never have taken the gamble. Exercise salons are a dime a dozen. That said, I wish them well! I do like this family.

As far as Adam/Hazel are concerned. Adam loves ALL his girls, it's obvious, but he has a soft spot for Hazel. I wasn't shocked when he was displeased, unhappy, and dissatisfied with the results from Hazel's recent appointment with the eye doctor. Most parents would/should be grateful for the outcome of eyeglasses only. It was the least of all the possible evils and it should have been a satisfying and happy day for them all. Instead, Adam took exception with the facts. In his mind, he wants ALL his girls to be on an equal playing field...for everything. He hasn't accepted the fact that Hazel has a physical problem and until or unless he does, his problems will not go away. (Exact same attitude when Hazel couldn't begin school with her siblings because she wasn't walking.) I don't think Adam has taken the time to consider how much worse things could be (health wise) for Hazel and/or her sisters. His wife's attitude toward Hazel is far more healthy, imo.
    Last edited by tinderbox; 07-27-2017 at 04:04 PM.
    livin4reality and Mrs. Hanson like this.

Danielle and Adam are definitely a Type B and Type A personalities. Adam's type A tries to do and control everything while the more he does the more Danielle doesn't have to do and worry about.

This can be a real threat to a marriage. It's so easy for B to allow A to do everything and worry about everything. A's doing it but resentful of B getting to enjoy the sunshine.

They need some counseling now early on before it all goes South.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast