+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Outdaughtered - TLC

Re: Outdaughtered - TLC

Yeah, I was confused by that too. I noticed it almost right after she had the surgery. They may have thought she was closing it because of the surgery. It doesn't sound like it's any worse because they waited too long or anything. But yeah....I would think they would have noticed it right away.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

So, was the NYC/GMA episode the last till next season?(Whenever that begins.) Thanks.

Seems like I have it was season finale. I love love this show. I have a granddaughter the same age and it's so much fun to see how the quints compare to my baby. um granddaughter. lol
    I was a relaxed mom to my kids as well. Eating some snacks off the carpet? There are a lot worse things they could be eating. I can identify with the grandmother being at that stage in life of such great change and yes they have housed her for the past 4 months. But she has really helped them out a lot and I sure do wish they would recognize that and be more supportive of her in turn. Danielle doesn't show that and Dad for sure wasn't. In turn grandma really should stop beating around the bush and just come out and say that she can't afford apartments, the jobs don't pay enough (don't just quit!) or I need a night out!
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

The Los Angeles Times mentioned the last program (the NYC trip) was the season finale. At the same time it was announced the show had been picked up for a third season.

I feel that the parents haven't appreciated all the help Mimi has been giving them. Frankly, it might be wise for them to keep her for a number of months more until the quints are a bit older and less demanding of time--especially with the cycling start-up business time requirements to come for the parents. Giving Mimi a salary plus room and board seems like a win-win for everyone and it's only temporary.

It has not been clear to me why, for the house Mimi owns in another town and isn't selling, she didn't get an equity loan if she's in such dire need of cash (assuming there is equity in the house and not maxed out from previous loans), and then rent the house out. She could have either put the furniture in storage for a few months instead of selling it or rented the house completely furnished, although perhaps the housing market is not good wherever this house is? She needs to keep a sharp eye on whoever is attempting to sell the house to make sure they are doing everything they can to get it sold and not letting the listing languish.

Selling that furniture for pennies on the dollar at yard sales as she did is going to be hard for her to replace when the time comes. It seems all three of these adults don't make good financial decisions. I'm just hoping they haven't blown 100K on the cycling investment. I suspect once they actually get into this venture, much more money will be needed to get it up and running. They're starting off with a bare bones building without even finished walls to begin with. Wish them well.

Quote Originally Posted by annifran View Post
    I was a little puzzled by last night's show where Danielle said they noticed on the trip to New York City that Hazel was squinting with her right eye after having had surgery on the left eye. I noticed this squinting the night the family went Trick or Treating when Hazel was dressed in her bright green turtle costume. It bothered me as several shows were on after that with Hazel squinting and no mention of such. How could they possibly have not seen this when they are with her 24/7? Whatever is going on, I wish her well and so happy to read the show has been renewed for a third season, albeit their seasons are very short.
    I noticed it too. I wonder (hope) that the shows aren't necessarily taped in order. Especially with as much extra attention that Hazel gets, I just can't imagine they didn't notice it pretty soon after the surgery. I think, however, the doctor told them that there might be some behaviors like that while her eye was healing - so maybe they waited the period he suggested and then took her in immediately when it wasn't going away?
    KTinCT likes this.

What exactly is the business they bought into. What is Cycling? To me it would be exercising on bikes. Seems that would get pretty boring and why would you pay somebody in Florida to ride a bike in a garage? Seems you would buy a bike and off you go. I hope they have thought this through.

It's actually very popular. Have you heard of spin classes?
    jeanne likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

And in the Texas heat I have to assume there are several months of the year where it is actually too hot to bike ride for long periods, yes?
    JustJuls and jeanne like this.

I just did a google search and watched a bit over on youtube. Who knows they might be very successful. Looks like who they hire to lead the class makes a big difference. Good luck to them.
    JustJuls likes this.

I noticed Hazel's eye some time ago as well. She looked like she always had something in her eye. I wish Dad would quit freaking out over everything. He almost acts like someone is to blame for the baby's eye problem....it's just not fair, etc., etc. Get a grip Dad. I know we all worry especially if a child needs surgery...but it happens. For multiples, these babies are amazingly healthy. I also wondered if at some point corrective lenses might help Hazel's eyes and vision.
    I don't always act like a bitch; but when I do, I'm the lead float in the bitch parade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast