+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: American Grit (Thursdays on FOX)

Re: American Grit (Thursdays on FOX)

Now that I have seen the beginning of this episode and saw the 3 team meeting I kinda have to be on Maria's side. If you want to "play dirty" what's your play. Even if your plan wasn't that good at least it would be a jumping off point for the other players to brainstorm. That being said if they had done any kind of "bullying", I am not good with that.
    No goat killers on my island.

Basically it is Tony Simmons, Grey Team, Mario Robinson, Blue Team and Lisa Traugott, the Green Team for next week's Circus.

I do think that Lisa will finish the Circus last with Mario coming in first. But that does leave it up to the Endurance Challenge.

Last edited by Bearcata; 05-07-2016 at 12:07 AM.

Sad to see the girl from Army Team Noah eliminated. To be honest unless you have contestants all will a similar leg length that last challenge was not going to be fair to the shorter female. The longer legged males 6 ft males were always going to get up the ramp quicker and with less effort than the 5 ft female. If the competition was all men or all women I would have been better with whoever would have been eliminated.

Yeah, I don't know why Noah didn't put in one of his guys against the Blue & Grey guys. It's like he was already planning for a loss and didn't want 1 of his guys gone.

Well they are learning I only saw red and grey in next week's preview so we don't know if Team Noah regains it's winning status.

Quote Originally Posted by GolfGrrl View Post
    Yeah, I don't know why Noah didn't put in one of his guys against the Blue & Grey guys. It's like he was already planning for a loss and didn't want 1 of his guys gone.
    Now that I have watched the entire episode, Grey Team and Blue Team had their people picked for the Circus, two big guys and Noah puts in tiny Lisa??? The obstacle course is not the issue it is the endurance challenge and if it had been the hand holding part of your body weight, the burpee and ice plunge, the balance on smaller and smaller poles, hugging huge logs, Lisa would have done well but to be in a physical race against guys who are a foot or more taller with a longer leg stride that was a lob sided contest.

The intolerant cop on the red team...is he an actor on the side? I think I just spotted him playing an HPD cop on Hawaii 50. Ep 23 as the cleaner comes into the house, he was leaving.

Season 1 Episode 6 - "Squat Till You Drop" - May 19, 2016

Well this season is 10 episodes long and there will be 4 winners of $250,000 each and there are 10 players left and 4 episodes to go so 6 people need to be eliminated. There is going to have to be at least 2 double eliminations sometime or some kind of multiple elimination.

Was not sorry to see Ivette go but if it was Jim I would have been OK with it.

God, I despise Rorke.
    Revenge is ice cream.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast