+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry (Sundays on E!)

Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry (Sundays on E!)

Hollywood Medium | E! Online

E! Now - Watch Full Episodes | E! Now | Hollywood Medium With Tyler Henry

Meet Celebrity Clairvoyant Tyler Henry, the Star of E!'s Latest Reality Series Hollywood Medium With Tyler Henry

Tyler Henry is not just your typical 20-year-old.

The small-town native is a medium extraordinaire to some of the biggest stars in Los Angeles!

E!'s latest series Hollywood Medium will document Tyler's experiences as he uses his special clairvoyant abilities to give readings and connect celebrities like Jaime Pressly, Bella Thorne and Snooki with their loved ones on the other side.

"I really think I knew I was different when I was able to see and feel things that most people weren't able to," Tyler says in the teaser.
    Usually I avoid E! shows like the plague, but I discovered this show last week and became instantly hooked. He's sooooo adorable!
    Punkin, AmyKay and woodiedog like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry (Sundays on E!)

He IS adorable, but I get such a fakety-fake vibe from him. Even moreso than that Long Island Medium woman. I can only watch that stuff if I think of it as performance art, rather than an actual physic
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I think of his demeanor as merely excessively polite, and maybe a little businesslike because he is managing all the info coming through and how the client is reacting to it. He has to keep himself balanced to keep things flowing while keeping the client calm and cooperative at the same time. That kind of work can be very draining.

There is definitely some precociousness there, but he seems to curb it while he's working. Also, to see his mom as she drives him around, he probably lived a pretty sheltered, pampered life so he is prim and mannered to that extent. He did a Doogie Howser and finished high school way early to go to college.

But he's soooooooooo adorable!
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 03-24-2016 at 06:49 PM.
    Punkin likes this.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I like him too. I find it funny that he doesn't recognize some pretty famous people. He was too young to recognize Carnie Wilson. He seems really sweet, which is a refreshing change for E!.
    Punkin and AmyKay like this.

Quote Originally Posted by woodiedog View Post
    I like him too. I find it funny that he doesn't recognize some pretty famous people. He was too young to recognize Carnie Wilson. He seems really sweet, which is a refreshing change for E!.
    Indeed. And we also get to see other people who are normally a handful, behaving more like real human beings when dealing with him -- NeNe Leakes, Snooki, etc.

But the Lawrence Brothers were still goofballs. Matthew seems to be the only one who has a sensitive side.
    Punkin, AmyKay and woodiedog like this.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I wish I could pinch those cute little cheeks!
    woodiedog likes this.
    “It was miraculous. It was almost no trick at all, he saw, to turn vice into virtue and slander into truth, impotence into abstinence, arrogance into humility, plunder into philanthropy, thievery into honor, blasphemy into wisdom, brutality into patriotism, and sadism into justice. Anybody could do it; it required no brains at all. It merely required no character.” — Joseph Heller, Catch-22

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I'm pretty much of a skeptic when it comes to this kind of thing, BUT UNLESS ALL OF THESE CELEBRITIES ARE PART OF A FRAUD, there is no way he could come up with the SPECIFICS that he does, unless he is really getting something from 'the other side.' I've seen lots of other clairvoyants and ESP mavens, and none of them come up with exact names and events the way that Tyler does. I don't know, but I watch him and I'm shaking my head and thinking, Wow, how could he have known that????? I think he may be the real deal.
    Punkin and woodiedog like this.

FORT Fogey

Glad the thread has started because I too really, really like him. I also avoid "E" but caught up on the episodes. I saw him on THE TALK this week. He is a cutie and very sweet and the ladies of THE TALK were taken with him.
    Punkin and woodiedog like this.

I watched only a few episodes.

Hmmm, trying to remember. Snooki and Monica Potter. It was a while ago.

I felt like Critical, I leaned on the faktey-fake side.

Have not watched anymore.
    redsox girl and woodiedog like this.
    KAREN

I totally believe he and Teresa (Long Island Medium) are genuine. The affirmations sent by their loved ones are convincing enough for the person they are reading, so who am I to doubt them? But then, I do believe there are people with a gift of being able to communicate with souls or spirits on the other side. So, even though there are fakes, I believe these two are genuine. And I am not at all religious.
    Brooks, AmyKay, momrek06 and 2 others like this.
    “It was miraculous. It was almost no trick at all, he saw, to turn vice into virtue and slander into truth, impotence into abstinence, arrogance into humility, plunder into philanthropy, thievery into honor, blasphemy into wisdom, brutality into patriotism, and sadism into justice. Anybody could do it; it required no brains at all. It merely required no character.” — Joseph Heller, Catch-22

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast