+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MsDiva2007

Thread: Little Women:Atlanta

Little Women:Atlanta

I have to say this group is quite crazy! The twins and the twerking there just are no words anyone else watching?
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Newbie

Re: Little Women:Atlanta

I tried watching the first episode but I didn't like any of them and turned it off before it was over.

I've been watching simply to see just how trashy they will go. They in no way represent southern women, little, tall or otherwise. But then they don't originate from the south so...... The nonsense that a pregnant woman can't ride a horse? How stupid can one be? Especially when one of them has given birth themselves. What did they do, sit around the house doing nothing from the time they found out they were pregnant until they gave birth? Trashy, trashy females!

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    I've been watching simply to see just how trashy they will go. They in no way represent southern women, little, tall or otherwise. But then they don't originate from the south so...... The nonsense that a pregnant woman can't ride a horse? How stupid can one be? Especially when one of them has given birth themselves. What did they do, sit around the house doing nothing from the time they found out they were pregnant until they gave birth? Trashy, trashy females!

The argument over who was on disability was hilarious. The one who is just to lazy to work and quit her job to clean up in a salon is being just stupid. If I was the boyfriend I run for the hills. MrDiva said wow slutty and trashy comes in compact too lol
    sclilred1 likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Emily's (one of the cheek's) baby died on Aug 5th. He was only 3mths old. I don't think he ever left the hospital, he had severe health problems from birth.

I hate that for her and that she is going through so much heartache. However, I also feel like it is a blessing in a way. The father had said over and over that he wanted an average sized child instead, wanted very little to do with the child. Now Emily needs to stay with her family (daughter included) and grieve.

Seen a preview for the new season of Minnie and Juicy talking about their relationship and Minnie finally admits she wasn't pregnant! I knew she was pregnant, she lied again to everyone, including her mama. Had her mama all mad and fighting juicy trying to protect her daughter. Now she looks like an even bigger fool for trying to stick up for her daughter. What a shame. I can't wait for the new season to start, but in the mean time, Little Women: Dallas is entertaining.

+ Reply to Thread