+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Born This Way A&E TUE @ 10/9c

Re: Born This Way A&E TUE @ 10/9c

New Season starts 5/16!!
    Punkin and woodiedog like this.
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    New Season starts 5/16!!
    Hurray!
    Got to see the new episode.
    Loved it.

Watched the new episode last night. I just love this show. Even thought it was 2 hours, I could have easily watched another 2 hours!
    woodiedog likes this.

With this new season I'm starting to see pretty obvious producer scripting. These young people, who really deserved an Emmy for their honest portrayals, are now being 'actors' following a script by producers. We know that Steven and Megan were falling in love last season, yet now many months after that filming, they are 'acting' as if this is a new phenomenon. Dang, I hate when reality becomes not-reality.
    woodiedog likes this.
    Lynda

I thought at the end of last season Meghan had just broke up with that other boy. Steven had let it be known that he had feelings for Meghan, but they hadn't started dating yet. Steven seems like he's very high functioning while most of the others are very immature and child like. I understand why their parents are so cautious about letting them do things on the own. Didn't see much of Sean, wasn't he on the cruise with the rest of the group?
    woodiedog likes this.

I just assumed maybe they just began filming closer to the end of last season. If they did I hope they give these a break after filming this season. I love the crew interaction, especially the camera man trying to help with the necklace. I just love this show so much.
    KTinCT and woodiedog like this.
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

I can't believe Sean is able to make medical decisions for himself. They really need to get that conservatorship over his medical care. Meghan and Steven are so cute, but she really needs to stop telling him she loves him. It's too much too quick.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456