+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 54546474849505152535455
Like Tree417Likes

Thread: Jill and Jessa: Counting On - TLC

Re: Jill and Jessa: Counting On - TLC

Quote Originally Posted by sketcher View Post
    I wonder if he ever got a diagnosis for that gagging thing? I'm thankful just to be spared from having to watch THAT again! I still say he should be checked for possible Marfan's Syndrome, but nobody ever listens to me...
    I think its more than just a physical ailment, something else is up with that guy. He seemed so normal before.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I think its more than just a physical ailment, something else is up with that guy. He seemed so normal before.
    Along with the deliberately-broken-and-put-back-together-wrong jaw (why did he even do that?), he really is a hot mess now! Wonder what his mother and brother thinks of what has become of him since marrying Jill...
    libgirl2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sketcher View Post
    I wonder if he ever got a diagnosis for that gagging thing? I'm thankful just to be spared from having to watch THAT again! I still say he should be checked for possible Marfan's Syndrome, but nobody ever listens to me...
    yeh....that whole gagging thing was disgusting. I'm not going to miss him that's for sure, and I don't even watch it that often. Apparently Derick has been on his high horse about Jazz and felt it his Christian duty to give her hell on Twitter. TLC took exception and said he has not been filmed in quite some time and will not be on the show. Then....to add to the confusion....most of the older girls have decided to begin wearing pants. Shazaam! What will those crazy Duggar girls think up next!
    libgirl2 likes this.
    I don't always act like a bitch; but when I do, I'm the lead float in the bitch parade.

+ Reply to Thread