+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 242434445464748495051525354 LastLast
Like Tree410Likes

Thread: Jill and Jessa: Counting On - TLC

Re: Jill and Jessa: Counting On - TLC

Rumor is that Joy got pregnant before marriage. I do remember her wedding was rumored to by in October (I think) but then is was sooner that thought. Also, she's been married 3 months and I think she looks more than 3 months pregnant. She's showing pretty good.

FORT Fogey

I kind of doubt that. Austin seems like a very disciplined (and devout) young man and did what he had to do to get legally hitched as soon as possible for just that reason. Joy...she's pretty randy! But it takes two to tango.

She is big for 3 months but I doubt anything went on before marriage.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Well one of them was bound to get pregnant before marriage. It is suspicious moving the wedding from October to May since in that circle, this would be scandalous. She does look at least 5 months pregnant. Then again, a lot of the Duggar women do tend to carry extra weight in their middles. I guess time will tell if she gives birth to a "premature" baby. At the end of the day, who cares?

I don't know if she got pregnant early or not. What I definitively know is that sometimes you just don't want to wait all those extra months to get married. MrCoz and I moved our wedding up from May to December and our only reason was we didn't want to extend the engagement out that long. I was asked by coworkers why and I didn't find out until 2 years later when I actually got pregnant that they had not believed me when I told them we weren't 'rushing' the ceremony for any reason other than we wanted to. Nearly 25 years later and I still am happy we did that!

I highly doubt she was pregnant at her wedding. The girl just wanted to get married young or not if that is what she wants its her life.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Why would they want to wait longer to marry? They couldn't wait to get at each other! (obviously now)

College and career are overrated, IMHO. We've all really been brainwashed; student loan debt, anyone?

She even enjoys flipping houses, so they seem absolutely perfectly suited to one another in every way...

Quote Originally Posted by sketcher View Post
    Why would they want to wait longer to marry? They couldn't wait to get at each other! (obviously now)

College and career are overrated, IMHO. We've all really been brainwashed; student loan debt, anyone?

She even enjoys flipping houses, so they seem absolutely perfectly suited to one another in every way...
    ...and her family...and more than likely Austin's....have the funds to back them up. The importance for the Duggars is following the family mantra. Get'em married young so they can scratch that itch and have babies.
    I don't always act like a bitch; but when I do, I'm the lead float in the bitch parade.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    ...and her family...and more than likely Austin's....have the funds to back them up. The importance for the Duggars is following the family mantra. Get'em married young so they can scratch that itch and have babies.
    Not that it's the lifestyle I want, nor do I think the world needs MORE babies, but it's a legitimate lifestyle choice; I see no reason to ridicule it. And you can become a millionaire flipping houses.

Joseph and Kendra got married today

+ Reply to Thread