+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354 LastLast
Like Tree410Likes

Thread: Jill and Jessa: Counting On - TLC

FORT Fogey

Re: Jill and Jessa: Counting On - TLC

An OB/GYN on the other forum said she'd personally seen ten done on one woman, but that's extreme. Then again, we ARE talking about the Duggars here!

In other news... Am I crazy, or did I hear Joy's beau "toot" when he got off that horse, then excuse himself? Or did the horse "toot"???
    libgirl2 likes this.

I've had three c-sections and know one woman who had four. She told me that her husband was going to get "snipped" after the fourth because her doc told her she could not have any more sections. Four was the limit for that doc.

We had only planned on two but were very pleasantly surprised and so happy when our third came along. I wished we had another after the third because she was so much younger than the first two that she was treated like an only child. It would have been nice for her to have had a sibling closer in age. But that never panned out.

I think Michelle has had at least one or two c-sections and several VBACs after each of her sections.

Did Jill labor at home trying for a VBAC before ending up in the hospital? Forty hours is just insane, especially after a prior section, and for how big that baby was!!! Couldn't anyone tell that the baby was going to be so large??? If she knew she was going to be birthin' such a big babe, and wanted to see if she could do a VBAC, she could have tried for a few hours and then give it up and do the section. Forty is just way too long!

Quote Originally Posted by sketcher View Post
    An OB/GYN on the other forum said she'd personally seen ten done on one woman, but that's extreme. Then again, we ARE talking about the Duggars here!

In other news... Am I crazy, or did I hear Joy's beau "toot" when he got off that horse, then excuse himself? Or did the horse "toot"???
    I thought he kicked the horse in the face when he got off, and that's why he excused himself.

FORT Fogey

Watch (and listen) again.. How do you kick a horse in the face when your leg and foot swing BACK when mounting or dismounting? Not a criticism; I thought it was endearing. TEAM AUSTIN.

As for Jessa, I was disheartened to see her as obsessed with that baby -- and as dismissive of poor Spurge -- as last week! She's definitely her mother's daughter. Our most likely "19 Kids (some of them adopted or fostered to look after "the littles") and Counting" candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by sketcher View Post
    Watch (and listen) again.. How do you kick a horse in the face when your leg and foot swing BACK when mounting or dismounting? Not a criticism; I thought it was endearing. TEAM AUSTIN.

As for Jessa, I was disheartened to see her as obsessed with that baby -- and as dismissive of poor Spurge -- as last week! She's definitely her mother's daughter. Our most likely "19 Kids (some of them adopted or fostered to look after "the littles") and Counting" candidate.
    Ummm, No thanks! Not that interested in hearing someone fart! Who cares if he did or didn't anyway.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife View Post
    Ummm, No thanks! Not that interested in hearing someone fart! Who cares if he did or didn't anyway.
    I simply wonder what it says about the editing, as surely they could have cut (no pun intended) that out. It's been suggested that, at some point, the film crew ALWAYS turns against the "stars" and starts presenting them in a bad light, and it's also been suggested that this time has come for the Duggars. It's not that I'm obsessed with farts; I'm not a 13-year-old boy, like Jackson, who acts about 9.

FORT Fogey

There's a lot of chatter on other forums and Facebook pages about a "blackout" of information re: Samuel's birth; no photos or social media posts about it. Some are even speculating that he was born affected by Zika, but it seems to me she arrived in CA too late in the pregnancy for that to be the case. Anyone know how that works?

I just googled for their family blog and there's a pic there. Now granted, you can't see his full head, but he looks kind of ok to me.
    https://www.dillardfamily.com/dillard%20family%20blog

Edit: Although he does seem to have an IV in his arm and various tubes. Perhaps he's having some medical issues, so they're focusing on that.

FORT Fogey

Right, but that was five days ago; nothing else has been posted. The family is planning a "press release" on Saturday, according to one website.

FORT Fogey

Pics posted just one hour ago...so...NEVER MIND! Introducing Samuel Scott Dillard | Counting On | TLC

+ Reply to Thread