+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast
Like Tree410Likes

Thread: Jill and Jessa: Counting On - TLC

Re: Jill and Jessa: Counting On - TLC

I often wonder what would be written in a tell all book from one of the 18? It would fly off the shelves and make the writer a small fortune.

Would any of them be brave enough to do it?

I've always wondered if marriage was kind of pushed on the girls so quickly after the Josh saga to keep the ball rolling with TLC's money.

I'm sorry to say I just don't get that 'loven feeling from Joy Anna'. Is she really into this courtship?
    FlyAKite likes this.

FORT Fogey

I don't know that there's anything to tell that they haven't shown (now that the Josh cat is out of the bag)? I'd say what you see is probably what you get with THIS reality TV family, anyway. On the other hand, I have a sneaking suspicion that Whitney Way Thore's "big, fat life" isn't really all that "fabulous"...

Oh I disagree. I think there are definitely more skeletons in their closet. It might not be AS huge as the Josh situation. But there's more. Guaranteed. And the finger points at Jim Bob, imo.
    jeanne likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fogey

Well, that entirely conjecture on your part, but everyone's entitled to an opinion.
    JustJuls likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pretlitdev View Post
    I think Josh and Anna met at a conference put on by their cult...pretty sure all the spouses have been involved in it in some form or another. I doubt Jim Bob would approve of them otherwise.
    Not sure about Ben, but Jeremy was not raised in the Gothard ATI cult. In fact, he was quite 'worldly', dating & such. Not sure how he got in there but I think he made sure they knew he had changed his ways.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Oh I disagree. I think there are definitely more skeletons in their closet. It might not be AS huge as the Josh situation. But there's more. Guaranteed. And the finger points at Jim Bob, imo.
    I think there might be some interesting reading in a tell all book by the kids.

I mean really who would have suspected what Josh did? He was the Duggers golden boy going all the way to Washington.

When I posted about a tell all book I was mostly thinking about the girls getting married one by one and a season on each one of them. Now Joy Anna.

The money tree just keeps on giving as long as the girls saddle up and get hitched.

Jana is the only holdout and John David is getting a bit 'long in the tooth'. What happened with Josh might have effected them the most.

Yes I think there could be some good reading there.

FORT Fogey

Is this show done for the season? I can't find a listing for this week.

Quote Originally Posted by sketcher View Post
    Well, that entirely conjecture on your part, but everyone's entitled to an opinion.
    Thanks
    jeanne likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by sketcher View Post
    Is this show done for the season? I can't find a listing for this week.
    I think so. The whole season was devoted to Ginger. Coming right up...Joy Anna...cast as The Reluctant Bride.

Headline news. Jinger Dugger wears 'pants'.

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/g...duggar-shorts/
    libgirl2 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread