Found no thread. Felt this was worth a mention. Put it in Reality Shows cuz it's live.
1) Neil Patrick Harris can't fail in my book. So talented.
2) Have watched from beginning - NPH keeps getting looser and more comfortable for all.
3) Guest announcer is a great couch-buddy steal from the night-show elders.
4) Luv, luv, luv End of the Show Show - all of 'em.
5) Admire the combination of high-tech capabilities and LIVE TV.
6) Totally appreciate all the advance time it takes to set up the audience surprises.
IMO - the kind of all-round entertainment we need. Like the Ed Sullivan Show on Sunday nights way back when, this is one is for all the family to enjoy - with a few innuendos just for the adults.