+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eco Fiji Team: Smirnoff Ice PlayBoy X-xtreme

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

Eco Fiji Team: Smirnoff Ice PlayBoy X-xtreme

"They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

This would be John's favorite team.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Hey, you can't argue with 3 glistening Playboy Bunnies!

This would be every man's favorite team, right? Hope they compete in string bikinis...or less.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I don't know...maybe I have the exception to the rule, but Mr. B was really annoyed last time when Mark Burnett allowed the Playboy team to "finish" the race even after they missed the cutoff at one of the CP's, and they simply skipped the hardest part of the race.

Really throws the credibility of the race into question and if I were on another team I would be majorly PO'ed!

Well, all the teams are allowed to finish if they choose, but then they are "unranked".

Yeah, but I believe the Playboy team is the only one they allowed to continue and finish but skip a huge chunk of the course.

Having a Playboy team in the race at all compromises the integrity of the competition imo.
    Allowing them to skip sections of the race and then finish after the cutoff just so Mark could get some good shots for the tv show confirms my long held belief that he is a sleeze.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Right Fluff!

And even if he let other teams skip parts of the race and finish (which I don't think he did btw), he certainly didn't use one of those teams as footage highlights of the race.

There are lots of teams that train for this event the entire year, year after year that deserve to be highlighted.

There are lots of teams that train for this event the entire year, year after year that deserve to be highlighted.
    Exactly.
    If the Playboy team do well (without any added assistance from Markie) then they deserve to be featured too, but only then.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast