+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree228Likes

Thread: I Am Jazz

Re: I Am Jazz

Ummm, I'm not just singling out certain groups. I've met a lot of people claiming to be "Christian" and they're all judgmental jerks. And before you say it, you're about to prove my point by judging me for what I just said...case closed!

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife View Post
    That's what I hate about so called Christians. They say not to judge, but they're the most judgemental people ever.
    Your post makes it sound like you are making a blanket statement about all Christians being judgmental. I am going to assume that is not what you meant. I too find it very annoying when I come across people who profess to be devout religious Christians who in fact do not live in a kind, non judgmental and caring manner as I personally believe Jesus did and wanted us to. But that is not all Christians, just a small skewed group and I agree the duggars and the westboro church are great examples of that small skewed group who do not represent or honor Christianity. Much like the vast majority of Muslims do not embrace terrorism or other extremist views. And before anyone gets offended- yes it's exactly the same thing.

Ummm, I'm not just singling out certain groups. I've met a lot of people claiming to be "Christian" and they're all judgmental jerks. And before you say it, you're about to prove my point by judging me for what I just said...case closed!
    You are singling out certain groups if you are saying ALL Christians are judgmental jerks. Again, I am going to assume that isn't what you meant. I hope I'm right in that assumption.
    AZChristian and Phart Blossom like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer View Post
    You are singling out certain groups if you are saying ALL Christians are judgmental jerks. Again, I am going to assume that isn't what you meant. I hope I'm right in that assumption.
    Well, I haven't met All Christians, but all the ones I've met are Jerks! Makes me glad to be an Atheist.

Apparently I was wrong. Oh well

I met Al Christian, he was a nice guy. 😁

Iím not going to let these anti Christian sentiments ruin my day.

Blessings. 💗💗

Quote Originally Posted by woodiedog View Post
    I met Al Christian, he was a nice guy. ��

I’m not going to let these anti Christian sentiments ruin my day.

Blessings. ����
    I hear Christian Slater is super nice too, plus he's so cute!!!!
    AZChristian and woodiedog like this.

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

Hey - I'm feeling left out. People on this board have met me - AZChristian - in real life and will vouch for the fact that I'm pretty nice, too!
    Punkin, JLuvs, libgirl2 and 3 others like this.
    I'm Paula.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Hey - I'm feeling left out. People on this board have met me - AZChristian - in real life and will vouch for the fact that I'm pretty nice, too!
    That you are my friend! I think Iím a fairly non-judgy Christian too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I totally got what you were saying. It seems that the people who are the most vocally Christian are the least Christlike. There are those people who wear the badge of "Christian" believing that that ALONE makes them a better person. There's a reason that the judgmental, horrid church lady is a cliche. IMO, ACTIONS and how you treat people are what make you a good person. I know lots of wonderful people who are Christians, but I make sure to avoid the terrible people who think going to church every Sunday gives them a free pass to be a jerk. It seems that so many people, particularly in this country, who consider themselves Christian are anything but.

I'm constantly horrified at what grown adults will say to Jazz, a child. I dearly hope that they don't have children because no child should grow up with a parent that cruel and ugly.

I've pretty much stopped watching this show because my heart can't take the ugly, nasty things people say to that sweet girl.
    waywyrd and Imperfect1 like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread