+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Imperfect1
  • 1 Post By Imperfect1

Thread: Lachey's Bar (A&E Wed 1030)

Lachey's Bar (A&E Wed 1030)

This is a new show about brothers Nick and Drew Lachey of 98 Degrees fame opening a bar in Cincinnati.

you guys know Ill be watching it. With Wahlburgers and Donnie Loves Jenny they might as well name Wednesday nights as Amy night lol

anyone else gonna watch?
    #WeStandWithWDBJ
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Lachey's Bar (A&E Wed 1030)

Yep, I'll be watching both shows too! (Haven't gotten into Wahlburgers yet though. I might have to give that one a try.)
    AmyKay likes this.

Thanks for reminding me....will set recorder for this and extant
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    This is a new show about brothers Nick and Drew Lachey of 98 Degrees fame opening a bar in Cincinnati.

you guys know Ill be watching it. With Wahlburgers and Donnie Loves Jenny they might as well name Wednesday nights as Amy night lol

anyone else gonna watch?
    Sooooo, I just watched the 1st episode of Lachey's Bar and the first 3 episodes of Wahlburgers (yes, way back to season 1, episodes 1 - 3). Lachey's Bar was fine. Very pleasant but nothing special. I'll probably watch again, but it won't be 'must see' tv for me. As for Wahlburgers, I can see how some folks can get addicted and others wouldn't like it at all. I'm kind of in the middle. I'll probably watch the show occasionally in the future, but it won't be 'must see' tv for me either. But I have to say, I did love the episode with Donnie and Jenny, when Jenny was first introduced to the family. I have really fallen in love with those two, and I LOVE their show, Donnie Loves Jennie!
    AmyKay likes this.

+ Reply to Thread