+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Imperfect1

Thread: Queens of Drama - POP TV

Queens of Drama - POP TV

First announced in October (2014) of last year, Pop is ready to release their "Queens of Drama" as soap stars Lindsay Hartley (“All My Children,” “Days of Our Lives,” "Passions"), Crystal Hunt (“Guiding Light,” “One Life to Live”), Vanessa Marcil (“Las Vegas,” “General Hospital”), Chrystee Pharris (“PSNS,” "GH") and Hunter Tylo (“The Bold and The Beautiful”) are joined with special appearances by Donna Mills (“Knots Landing,” “Melrose Place” and "GH") in their new reality series debuting Sunday, April 26 at 10:00 PM, ET/7:00 PM, PT, immediately following the network's exclusive live broadcast of "The 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards."

Read more: Queens of Drama | Soap Opera Network Queens of Drama | Soap Opera Network

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queens_of_Drama

SEASON 2 FOR QUEENS OF DRAMA? | Soap Opera Digest

https://www.facebook.com/QueensOfDramaPop

Did any FoRT FANS watch this show? What did you think of it? I would like a review.

Looks like something I would love or any one would love if you are a SOAP FAN.

I am just reading about this now as they have been picked up for SEASON 2.

I am going to look on POP for a repeat of S1.
    KAREN

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Queens of Drama - POP TV

I watched the first 3 or 4 episodes, and then didn't watch any more of them. I'm a soap fan, and I was really excited about this show --- and I was hoping it would be like "Dirty Soap" (of several years ago) which I really enjoyed --- but it wasn't. And I didn't enjoy this show at all. I'm very surprised that it's been picked up for a 2nd season, and I may watch the 1st episode, just out of curiosity, but I doubt that I will watch any more than that.
    AmyKay likes this.

+ Reply to Thread