+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041 LastLast
Like Tree238Likes

Thread: Alone - History Channel

Re: Alone - History Channel

Quote Originally Posted by jeanne View Post
    Who does everybody think will go next? I'm thinking the brothers since the one has a pretty bad cut that will probably become infected.
    Well, I hope it's the brothers-- am I still being mean?? I'm sorry.

I am a bit worried, about Brooke and Dave, because of the "scenes from next week" clip that showed Dave with the button saying, "I have to push this to tap out..." (or something to that effect) PLEASE don't let Dave tap! I would cry and, frankly, probably stop watching.

Quote Originally Posted by NoReally View Post
    Well, I hope it's the brothers-- am I still being mean?? I'm sorry.

I am a bit worried, about Brooke and Dave, because of the "scenes from next week" clip that showed Dave with the button saying, "I have to push this to tap out..." (or something to that effect) PLEASE don't let Dave tap! I would cry and, frankly, probably stop watching.
    Well, they get on my last nerve.
    NoReally likes this.
    No goat killers on my island.

Season 4 Episode 8 - Flare-Up - August 3, 2017

"Hell is other people"

-----Jean-Paul Sartre
    Seems as if Ted And Jim can't catch any fish, maybe the fish hear them arguing and just leave, I mean it is cringe worthy listening to some of it.

Just wishing the best for Team Brooke/Dave and Team Dad/Son.

This will be a 10 episode season with an additional special episode that will air right after episode 10.
    NoReally likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Season 4 Episode 8 - Flare-Up - August 3, 2017

Seems as if Ted And Jim can't catch any fish, maybe the fish hear them arguing and just leave, I mean it is cringe worthy listening to some of it.
    Yes, it is... and they don't seem to get that they are sabotaging their own success! ... in the beginning, these people that apply for this show always brag about their expertise surviving in the wilderness, but when it comes down to it, they aren't as savvy as they think they are!

Just wishing the best for Team Brooke/Dave and Team Dad/Son.

This will be a 10 episode season with an additional special episode that will air right after episode 10.
    Yes, I really like both teams (I like Brooke and Dave more though ) Wow 10 episodes?? That doesn't seem like much at all! It looks as though someone may tap out next week... this season has just flown by!

Quote Originally Posted by NoReally View Post
    Yes, it is... and they don't seem to get that they are sabotaging their own success! ... in the beginning, these people that apply for this show always brag about their expertise surviving in the wilderness, but when it comes down to it, they aren't as savvy as they think they are!

Yes, I really like both teams (I like Brooke and Dave more though ) Wow 10 episodes?? That doesn't seem like much at all! It looks as though someone may tap out next week... this season has just flown by!
    Ten weeks. What week are we on now. I've been a huge fan of Brooke and Dave. I'm rooting for them.

Quote Originally Posted by jeanne View Post
    Ten weeks. What week are we on now. I've been a huge fan of Brooke and Dave. I'm rooting for them.
    See the above two posts.
    jeanne likes this.

See the above two posts.
    Sorry I missed it. Looks like this week will be 9 then one more. C'mon Brooke. You can do it.

I cannot express enough how BUMMED I am about Brooke and Dave tapping!! I'm not even sure I want to watch the show any more. If Jim and Ted win, I don't know what I'm going to do!

I do understand the mentality behind their leaving, though. I appreciate Dave's looking out for Brooke and thinking of her health and well-being over the winning-the-money-at-all-costs factor! That is a really tough area when winter sets in-- they're all experiencing the lack of fish. It's easy to say, "why don't they just...." but it is quite different to be the one out there experiencing it!

Overall, I'm glad they're ok, and didn't get sick from those snails--
    GolfGrrl and AZChristian like this.

My heart was broken when the camera switched to Dave and Brooke. They had been doing so well and had such a cozy little shack.

I will say it wasn't all that warm in there because when they talked you could see their breath. So it was probably just livable. Maybe not as nice as they expected.

Should they have stayed in their first tiny shack and spent more time fishing and saving their energy? Could they have lived in the tiny place during the cold Winter?

Then again they had a good idea how long others had lasted and how long they would be there. Perhaps they focused too much on the shack and not enough on energy and sustenance. I guess we will never know now that they are gone.

Sad...so very sad. But I do agree that I give Dave so much credit for getting Brooke out of what could be a life threatening situation. Do they get any $$ at all? Surely they get paid day by day???
    GolfGrrl and NoReally like this.

Season 4 Episode 9 - My Brother's Keeper - August 10, 2017

"The strength of the team is each individual member.

The strength of each member is the team."

---- Phil Jackson
    Luv'ed the start with the Starvation Diet commercial ... very creative.

Hated that they tapped out, was so hopping they would win especially with both the other teams having a bit of a fall out per the teaser comments about this episode. Like other posters I wanted Brooke and Dave to win and if not, not have the brothers win.
    GolfGrrl, AZChristian and NoReally like this.

+ Reply to Thread