+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Ink Master -Tuesdays @ 10/9C on SPIKE

I see what you did there Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

Ink Master -Tuesdays @ 10/9C on SPIKE

Season Premiere Sneak Peek: Meet Your Maker - Video Clips - Ink Master | SPIKE.com

The competition begins as 18 tattoo artists gather atop One World Trade Center to learn that they must tattoo head-to-head against one another: masters vs. apprentices and will be judged blind.

I missed the first episode (last Tuesday), but am totally excited for a new season. Also, I really love the idea of judging the tattoos without knowing who did them!!
    I'm sure after a while, they'll be familiar with certain techniques and know who did what.
    Anyway. I'm excited.
    Jax likes this.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Jax

Re: Ink Master -Tuesdays @ 10/9C on SPIKE

Hi there Maveno!! I am really excited for the new season too!

I think the blind judging is only for the first episode though? I think it would be great if they did that for the entire season though!!

It sure seems we both like these artistic contests........are you by any chance watching Skin Wars too?
    Maveno likes this.
    "The poster formerly known as jaytwo" - per pikachu
    FORT 2015 Yearbook Title:
    Jax Of All Trades With The Cutest Avatar Ever

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I like Ink Master, too, and watched the other night when they showed the finale of one season and the premiere of the new season.

I also like Skin Wars! I've thought about doing a pool for it but I don't know if we have enough people watching it (since it's not on a major network) plus, at the moment I have too many pools about to start. I think it would be too much to try to add on one more.

I don't ever want to get a tattoo but I think the skill of tattoo artists is amazing!!
    cablejockey, beerbelly and Jax like this.
    Current Pools: Big Brother 17, Masterchef 6, So You Think You Can Dance 12
    Upcoming Pools: America's Got Talent 10, Face Off 9, Project Runway 14
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2015: The FORT's Amazing Spreadsheet Wizard & Avatar Artist

Jax

Pikachu I am also tattoo free. But I have seem some amazing tattoos and the artistry is just amazing. I LOVE watching the tat shows.

I don't think Skin Wars even has it's own thread, so I cannot even imagine a pool for it! It would be you and me competing Pik, lol!!
    Maveno and wannasee like this.
    "The poster formerly known as jaytwo" - per pikachu
    FORT 2015 Yearbook Title:
    Jax Of All Trades With The Cutest Avatar Ever

Now that I'm relegated to Hulu, I didn't even realize Ink Master was back on, so thanks, everyone! (I think Hulu offers it...) Can't wait to see how it started. I tried to keep up with Skin Wars, but lost track. I wouldn't be any good in a pool...it's so long after that I can even try to see the episodes!

I too am tattoo free but I love watching tattoo shows. I watch Ink Master and Tattoo Nightmares.

I also liked Skin Wars but haven't dvrd it.
    Jax likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Tattooless person here, too.

Like you, beerbelly, the lack of a tattoo doesn't and hasn't prevented me from getting hooked on these shows AND Skin Wars, either.

The absolute art these guys and gals pull off is stunning, to me.

No WAY should Duffy and her squirrel have been up for elim, as chosen by the other canvasses. I liked it that Dave opened his mouth and said that if HE'D been in the house when the selection was going down, there would've been no WAY Duffy's canvas would've been standing in front of them for elim consideration.

I liked it that Craig stepped up his game. I remember when he got tossed on that black and white tattoo he did when he was first on, so it was good to see that he obviously did his homework.

The "Master vs. Apprentice" angle is very interesting, and I definitely want to see how this is going to play out.
    beerbelly likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

The contestants are very talented but also so emotional and dramatic! Everytime we see them waiting for results, they get into squabbles about who is better, who is going down, who cannot tattoo to save their life! Last night's evictee was very angry and emotional--blaming his mentor for giving him wrong advice so he could lose!!

So funny how many of this love this show but don't have tattoos.

If I did, I think I would like an 'American Traditional' tattoo.

This reminds me of Christmas dinner with my mom and she (who has dementia) looked at my chest and said 'is that a tattoo?' it was actually a bow from my dress. She later told me 'I'm just really surprised you don't have a tattoo". She then told me it was because I was unconventional.

After art school and everyone getting a tattoo - I think I'm still unconventional as to not having one
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

Love the show - and I have 3 tattoos.
    ness and wannasee like this.
    FoRT friend you are most likely to meet up with, wherever you live!
    So far: Jezebella, Punkin, Momrek06, Ellen, JLuvs, Pikachu, Cornholio
    Working on: Everybody else!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast