+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Little Women:NY

Little Women:NY

I loved this show.The NY women seem more pulled together. I had to laugh when Jason said " Elena has no filter' The women says the very first thing that pops into her addled brain lol.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Re: Little Women:NY

This is going to be a good show. I wasn't a big fan of Little Women LA, which I watched only when my queue was nearly empty. The women in that cast just weren't interesting, but this group is a lot smarter and wittier. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

I agree I like them all quirks and all. I think the group has a different dynamic than the ones in LA!
    mayamaisha likes this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I wasn't aware that they were coming out with a New York version of the show but I liked it a lot better than the LA version.

"My name is Lila and I'm a mess!" I appreciate the honesty.

I don't agree with outing people but what did Jason think being the lone guy on a show called "Little Women: NY"?
    mayamaisha likes this.

Too bad Lila wasn't honest with her friend when she was clearly hitting on her friends boyfriend. I can understand now why the women of LA have a problem with her. The woman who was divorced 8 years ago and still isn't over it needs to get herself into therapy. If she isn't over it, what is she doing with a boyfriend? So far, it seems that the women of NY (and the one man) have plenty of issues of their own. Seems like same sh!t, different city.
    mayamaisha and MsDiva2007 like this.

FORT Fan

I don't think it was necessarily that she isn't over her divorce, but that Elena came at her with the implication that she was a horrible person because she had an affair. And for someone that you met maybe an hour ago to bring up something that personal that she shouldn't have known....I'd have been thrown off guard too. I think it was more that she was so shocked that Elena knew that than anything.

And honestly, you can regret your actions from long ago without regretting the outcome. She knew she did something very, very wrong and she doesn't like that part of her past, but that doesn't mean she wishes she hadn't gotten divorced.

I don't know. I didn't hear her say that she was upset about her having the affair, just that she was upset about the divorce. And the one man on the show (THE little man) even made a comment about it being 8 years ago and her needing to move on from it, or something to that effect.

All that dramatics for something 8 years ago. You just have to accept your failings and move on. If she is still that upset she is still living in the past!
    sclilred1 likes this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Exactly MsDiva. AND she's dating a guy now. Imagine how he feels after seeing how upset she was, 8 years after the fact, about her divorce.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I agree I like them all quirks and all. I think the group has a different dynamic than the ones in LA!
    The ladies in New York have a life.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast