+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By scoot13
  • 1 Post By scoot13
  • 1 Post By MFWalkoff

Thread: I'm A Celebrity/GMOOH 2015 - Australia

I'm A Celebrity/GMOOH 2015 - Australia

I started watching the new Aussie version of this show and so far I am really liking it. Seems like a pretty good group of people, even if I don't know many of them. I'm only a couple of shows in but Maureen McCormick (Marsha on The Brady Brunch) is really a hoot! She's never even camped out so she is way out of her element but she is trying to make the best of it. She is really a flirt! She has a couple of guys in the group that she likes to rub against and "coo" to. I'm entertained by her for sure! I'm afraid that they are gonna start throwing her into the gross challenges though and I could see her melting down.
    momrek06 likes this.

Re: IACGMOOH Australia

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13 View Post
    I started watching the new Aussie version of this show and so far I am really liking it. Seems like a pretty good group of people, even if I don't know many of them. I'm only a couple of shows in but Maureen McCormick (Marsha on The Brady Brunch) is really a hoot! She's never even camped out so she is way out of her element but she is trying to make the best of it. She is really a flirt! She has a couple of guys in the group that she likes to rub against and "coo" to. I'm entertained by her for sure! I'm afraid that they are gonna start throwing her into the gross challenges though and I could see her melting down.
    Is KENDRA WILKINSON on this show???

I was watching her reality show and she left for Australia to do a reality show. I think it was this show.
    KAREN

If I remember correctly, she was on a previous season. Maybe the british version which was filmed in Australia? That is probably how far behind her reality show is from real time.

I got this list online. It seems like someone is missing but I'll post it:

Andrew Daddo - Presenter
    Barry Hall - Footballer
    Chrissie Swan - TV personality
    Joel Creasey - Comedian
    Laura Dundovic - Model
    Lauren Brant - Singer
    Maureen McCormick - Actor
    Merv Hughes - Cricketer
    Tim Robards & Anna Heinrich - Reality TV stars
    Tyson Mayr - Model
    Leisel Jones - Swimmer
    momrek06 likes this.

I'm going to move this up to the Other Reality Shows forum, so others can find it more easily.
    scoot13 likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread