+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Treehouse Masters - Animal Planet

Treehouse Masters - Animal Planet

Thought of doing a search. I was amazed to not find Treehouse Masters in the FORT.
    From what I feel of the folks in here, there are many, many fellow tree huggers and campers.

So what about this show?
    Yeah, maybe Pete gets a little too kooky sometimes, but he certainly is an old soul and a master at his craft. And his crew seem to share such good energy.

I'm curious about Pete's twin sons, Henry and ? Sometimes one is there, most often it's Henry - although they both seem a bit reluctant.

And those tree houses ... Oh, I could go on raving and dreaming ad infinitum. I have always wanted one. Had an 'experience' in a one-room on a Montana mountainside - the only one I'd ever been inside. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd either build one here where I am or go buy a second home where I could have whatever I imagined.

Love this show.
    Last edited by KTinCT; 01-31-2015 at 07:50 PM.
    Punkin likes this.

Punkin

Re: Treehouse Masters - Animal Planet

I love it too! And Tiny House Nation, Mondays on FYI Channel is also so interesting. I missed it's first season but have been watching Season 2 and love how they design a 230 sq.ft. to 300 sq.ft. home to include the interests and lifestyles of the couple they are creating the home for. Like the tree houses, no two are the same.
    KTinCT likes this.

We haved love Pete and his antics for over a year now-feel some of the treehouses are overindulgent a little bit...
    Maveno likes this.

Totally agree, famita. I wouldn't have half the knick-knacks they stock in each one. But folding or sunken tables and Murphy beds - all for 'em.

Punkin - I'm taping Tiny House Nation tonight. Will check it out...
    Punkin likes this.

I ❤ ❤ ❤ the houses, Pete and his crew, but could do without the designer's touches at the end.

Henry's brother was in early season 1. It's been all Henry since then.
    KTinCT likes this.

Hey, GolfGrrl, glad the treehouses brought you out to say hello! Henry seems much more enthusiastic in this new season. Glad to see it. I was sorta worried that he thought his dad was being a nerd on national TV and didn't want much to do with it.

I didn't care much for the houses in Germany. Maybe too tiny. I don't even count the modern ones - not my style at all. But I enjoyed the student becomes an industry leader focus.

Punkin - watched my tape Tiny House shows. Enjoyed, but I prefer the real estate show Tiny House Hunting that shows a few on the market. I had no idea that there were so many in crowded beach areas. That's where I'd go tiny as long as the waves were within chair-lugging distance.
    Punkin and GolfGrrl like this.

Punkin

Thanks, I'll try Tiny House Hunting OnDemand!

I love all of the TINY house shows. I tried the treehouse one and I like the guy but in the end I was too bored with it.

I have also been watching Bachelorette Jillian Harris on Love it or List it Too.

I really like the modern treehouse in Germany, liked all the curves to it. I really enjoy all the greenhouses and would love to have one myself. I have to admit that I think Pete and his crew are a hoot.

I like the tiny house shows too, especially the tiny house hunting. I think living in one would be cool but only if I was by myself, I think living in one with my daughter would probably drive us both batty. I admit I couldn't see us sharing a bathroom!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast