+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3686126127128129130131132133134135136137138 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1372
Like Tree1549Likes

Thread: My Big Fat Fabulous Life (TLC)

Re: My Big Fat Fabulous Life (TLC)

Everyone, unless at the gym, should always wear a longer tunic type top over leggings.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

I can't believe Piggy bit Babs. Well, I guess I can believe it. Poor Babs though...she seemed heartbroken.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    I can't believe Piggy bit Babs. Well, I guess I can believe it. Poor Babs though...she seemed heartbroken.
    Didn't Babs say she had a piece of lettuce in her hand - he was going for the food.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bristlecone View Post
    Didn't Babs say she had a piece of lettuce in her hand - he was going for the food.
    It was a cucumber, but yeah, he was going for the food. They never really understood how having a pig was different than, say, having a cat. Or that what they had was not a little pot-bellied pig. It really is better for the pig to go to a farm sanctuary at this point. I don't think Babs should have to take on the new kitten Whitney thought was so cute unless she wants to do that, however. What would have been more appropriate would have been to give Babs a gift certificate for a local shelter or rescue and, if and when she felt it was appropriate, for her to go pick out her own pet. And if she never did, well, then it would just end up being a donation to the shelter/rescue, and that would work, too. That's still not a bad idea if Whitney really wants to do something for her mom.
    Brooks and jenniferboston1 like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bristlecone View Post
    Cucumber, and she was using her "stroke hand," so probably didn't have proper control over it. I doubt if it was Piggy's fault, and I doubt he was being "aggressive" (he IS neutered). Babs is looking very old and frail lately. Anyone know her parents' ages? And why is Hunter back to living in his parents' basement, apparently?

That TLC money ruins EVERYONE'S lives!
    jenniferboston1 and Teri313 like this.

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sketcher View Post
    That TLC money ruins EVERYONE'S lives!
    Sadly, that appears to be absolutely true.
    I'm Paula.

FORT Fanatic

Wow Whitney , Buddy wants to stay longer and all you can think of him coming to Hawaii . Loved how organized Glen was with his binder. Not sure I would like to be on that strict of a schedule but I'm sure he would change it if it came time. Sure wouldn't waste my trip training Whitney. Enjoy your anniversary.

Ashley's baby is so cute. You think Whitney gave birth to it the way she talks about helping her. Loved that Todd would not give sperm to Whitney if she wanted it.

Hunter was funny they are all crying over the pig and he says he won't miss it. It sure does make a mess of the yard, eating all the plants.

FORT Fogey

It's so obvious that Whitney has the hots for "Pooh-bear" and always has; she probably manipulated Heather right out of that relationship and Buddy right into substance abuse!

What does Glen do for a living that he would get a bonus big enough to take 10 people to Hawaii? What wonderful parents she has.
    Punkin and jenniferboston1 like this.

If you are on the west coast, like SFO, Oakland or Sacramento, you can find a flight deal on Hawaiian Air for $469 round trip to Maui. Honolulu might be cheaper. But I have no idea how much it would be from back east. And then there is rental cars enough for your group (and production cameras, sound, producers, etc.) and hotel/resort charges for a week for all of that and it's a pretty penny. (Am I that old that I would use such an ancient idiom? Guess I am!) I have a sneaky suspicion this is not Glen's generous bonus, but totally a production expense to try to find something, anything to make this show even moderately interesting and keep the production crew all working. But it's not working here because I no longer care a 'whit' about these folks.

Yet, here I am. So, there's that.
    Lynda

+ Reply to Thread