+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2474114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1272
Like Tree1441Likes

Thread: My Big Fat Fabulous Life (TLC)

Re: My Big Fat Fabulous Life (TLC)

So apparently they're related. I guess that's one way to stop dating her. LOL
    woodiedog likes this.

Yep, that's definitely one way to get out of dating Whitney!
    Brooks, AZChristian and woodiedog like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife View Post
    So apparently they're related. I guess that's one way to stop dating her. LOL
    Ha! This is too funny!

Did Whitney and Jiya really set enough guidelines on the rematch to prevent unfair surprises? Seems like the list should have been much longer. And in writing. They didn't settle the biggest one - how the final decision will be made. Jiya had a point about Whitney bringing in a choreographer.

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

I love to snark on this show, but haven't watched an episode in forever. So last night I started to watch. Made it through 10 minutes. That young woman is so unlikable that I couldn't justify spend another moment of my life watching.
    Punkin likes this.
    I'm Paula.

FORT Fogey

She's also developed a really annoying vocal fry and upspeak, which I noticed for the first time last night, as if she weren't already annoying enough.

Anyone know if there's a way to view these TLC shows online without paying cable high bills that are increasingly not worth the money?

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I love to snark on this show, but haven't watched an episode in forever. So last night I started to watch. Made it through 10 minutes. That young woman is so unlikable that I couldn't justify spend another moment of my life watching.
    Not fair that you're making us do the dirty work for you, LOL.
    Punkin and AZChristian like this.

I had a different take on last nights episode. I found Whitney a bit more likable again. I found it brave that she donned the belly dancing outfit and put herself out there. I do think the 'related' date was a little far fetched however. I am looking forward to next week episode, where she and Todd get in a bit of a tiff.

I agree with all about the high cable fees. Our bill is over $170 a month and that is only for cable and internet. Definitely thinking of making the switch to basic and Slinger. We already have Netflix and Hulu. I like Hulu for catching recent episodes, unlike Netflix where they place an entire season on to binge watch.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

FORT Fanatic

If they were going to script this and he was really related to her I would have liked them to come home to Glen and Babs and see if Glen knew who he was....that would have been funny.

This dance thing was really dumb. How many times can she go into competition with little practice. Now way I would have walked with that sword on my head. It bugged me how much the belly dancer judge really bullied her into it.

I to am looking forward to next weeks fight with Tod. I love train wrecks.

Oh and Roy is really looking thinner and different face wise. Way to go Roy.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

FORT Fogey

"I agree with all about the high cable fees. Our bill is over $170 a month and that is only for cable and internet. Definitely thinking of making the switch to basic and Slinger. We already have Netflix and Hulu. I like Hulu for catching recent episodes, unlike Netflix where they place an entire season on to binge watch."

I've gotten that suggestion to avoid high cable bills, but I don't have home Internet. I'm just wondering if -- or how quickly -- these are available on You Tube or some other online outlet.

+ Reply to Thread