+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596 LastLast
Like Tree1318Likes

Thread: 90 Day Fiance

Re: 90 Day Fiance

Agree! At first I thought 'at least he has a nice house' and then....*boom* roommates. I'm not a fan. Poor woman.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I only saw a little bit last night, but I do wonder if he has designs on Olivia.
    They'd make a cute couple! Cuter than Luis and that loud, obnoxious cougar!

Quote Originally Posted by sketcher View Post
    They'd make a cute couple! Cuter than Luis and that loud, obnoxious cougar!
    Yes but he came here for her not for the daughter.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Yes but he came here for her not for the daughter.
    He came here for a green card and to bring his family to the US. Let's be real!

I get a lot of things ARE cultural for Luis, but talking about Olivia's sex life with her without her mom present (or even if she was present) is just gross and weird. It was clear to me , from the limited scenes the viewers saw, that Molly doesn't want Luis talking with Olivia about things like that (the lunch scene). Maybe Luis thought it was a way to be friendly pal pal cool step dad with her but it was just weird. Hopefully Molly will talk with him about it and he won't bring it up again to Olivia.

I do think Andrei actually loves Elizabeth. I think they love each other. I think it's part of his culture to be old fashioned and deeply traditional in marriage roles. Elizabeth needs to fully understand what marriage to him will be like. She may be willing to compromise, but he may not be. Her family and friends won't understand where he is coming from culturally. I think their marriage can work , they just may need a lot of counseling to really understand one another during the process of combining their lives. I do think Andrei is a hothead, but I don't think he would be physically hurtful or cruelly emotionally abusive to her. I think he is deeply rooted in a traditional male role and expects her to support him in that if she has chosen him.

Eveyln is a total cow. Yes, we all have ideas about the kind of wedding we want when we are growing up, but in reality of the real world you work with what you have and have to be willing to compromise. Pay attention, David, this is how she will be in marriage but day in and day out and you will be living with her so you can't get away from her by going back to the pastor's house at night. I used to like David early on, but the fact that he's so into marrying an 18 year old and making her 18 year old friend cry is just weird. Oh and her invitations were ugly. If you have been thinking about it your whole life, you should have thought up nicer invitations, you weirdo!

I fast forwarded through Nicole's segments. I saw there was a camel. Someone please assure me that she didn't let the camel eat Mae while she was busy pressuring Azan for sex in the market place!!!!!!
    Punkin and libgirl2 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mina View Post

I fast forwarded through Nicole's segments. I saw there was a camel. Someone please assure me that she didn't let the camel eat Mae while she was busy pressuring Azan for sex in the market place!!!!!!

That is hilarious! But at the same time sad, because it could happen as little attention as she is paying to her little leash bound child

Quote Originally Posted by sketcher View Post
    He came here for a green card and to bring his family to the US. Let's be real!
    Well yes, that, under the pretense of coming here for Molly. I'm not fooled!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by mina View Post
    🤣🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

Andrei seems ambivalent about meeting Elizabeth's family. How sad for her. Elizabeth reminds me a little of Corrine from The Bachelor & BIP. I don't think Andrei is hot or a 'catch' at all. It's not like he's bad looking, but his personality sucks. However, at least he appears to be keeping it real, unlike many others.
    Teri313 likes this.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    Andrei seems ambivalent about meeting Elizabeth's family. How sad for her. Elizabeth reminds me a little of Corrine from The Bachelor & BIP. I don't think Andrei is hot or a 'catch' at all. It's not like he's bad looking, but his personality sucks. However, at least he appears to be keeping it real, unlike many others.
    Andrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrei is his own man; he doesn't need Elizabeth's family or their approval. Sadly, apparently Elizabeth (still) does (badly)!

+ Reply to Thread