+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596 LastLast
Like Tree1318Likes

Thread: 90 Day Fiance

Re: 90 Day Fiance

Quote Originally Posted by woodiedog View Post
    Evelyn and David are a train wreck. Did you see how many invitations she had? I can only imagine she has conned mom and Dad to spend their last nickel on her wedding. She had all this in the works before David got here.
    I don’t think they have much money, given the state of their house. So I wonder how this wedding will affect them financially. Plus, if she leaves, the music group disbands. It sounds like ehthat might also be a source of income.

Evelyn is either completely self centered or she’s acting the part an 18 year old nightmare.
    I completely agree. I think she is both self-centered and NOT acting but being the 18 yr old nightmare. She thinks the world revolves around her. She asks nothing about what he wants for the wedding. She could care less about his family and friends. She is not a nice person. David should run. She spouts off about her religious beliefs then acts like an a$$. If they do get married I hope he does move out of that town. But sounds like he has had plans too as he has friends in Virginia which is where he wants to move. I think Miss Evelyn is about to learn some valuable lessons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha View Post
    Why would Molly leave her young daughter with a man who is a stranger to her and then the stranger very nonchalantly says to the young daughter that he is now her father! Who does that?! How traumatizing was that for the little one? SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I thought the same thing AND....she really barely knows the guy. She could be leaving her precious daughter alone with a dangerous pedophile for all she knows! This is stupid & reckless, IMHO!
    I've been to the puppet show and seen the strings.

Thailand David's friend is, so far, the creepiest (albeit Nikki's Mark) guy I've seen on this show. WTF is wrong with his pregnant wife just sitting there while her husband asks Annie for a Thai Massage? I'd be smacking him upside the head. Also, Thailand David just looks at everyone, instead of telling his friend that the request was inappropriate?

When this season started, I reallyyyy wanted to like Evelyn, she looks cute as a button, but I couldn't believe how she let her fiancé be mean to her long time friend like that. I will cut her a little slack, because I was married at 21, and was a major bridezilla (looking back at it now!), I wanted everything and everyone to be perfect. Hindsight is always 20/20, because everything doesn't always go according to plan and if I were to do it again, I would never have a 300+ guest wedding! Bring on Vegas!

Molly IS INSANE to leave her daughter with a virtual stranger. Amber Frey once let Scott Peterson pick up her daughter from daycare. She knew him for just a few weeks!

Azan could do much better than Nicole. No offense to pro-leashers, but I had Irish twins, and never resorted to a leash. They were taught to either hold our hands, sit in a stroller or wagon (depending where we were) and if they didn't comply, we'd leave wherever we were. Where is Nicole finding all these men to have meals with in Florida? Why couldn't she have found someone in the US? Couldn't Azan have found anyone else either? I just don't see any chemistry coming from Azan towards Nicole.
    mayamaisha, Imperfect1 and secw75 like this.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

Evelyn is a cow. I used to think David was the better one, but his comments to Mikaela about being single were awful and rude. Evelyn could have said something . They are both gross.

I Don't watch Nicole s segments, but she cheated on prince Ali again ? And how on earth would he even find out unless she told him? Who would cheat with her? So many unanswered questions. If by the end of this season they still haven't started the 90 day process TL c should drop them.

I think Elizabeth and Andre actually love one another .
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Does anyone else get the vibe that Mikayla is perhaps in love with Evelyn and struggling with the reality that they will never be together? And I too thought it was very cutting of David to say that she sounded like someone who isn't dating anyone. Evelyn said a similar thing to her before as well. Cruel. David had a nice welcome to the family, and he could have been more gracious when Mikayla walked in and gotten up to hug her. It might have softened the situation and ingratiated him to her.

I don't get the feeling that Mikayla is in love with Evelyn. I think they are just close friends and are attached like sisters. This is common in teenage girls. I thought Evelyn set it up so David would confront Mikayla. Why does everyone in her town look and dress like it's the early 90's????

As for Nicole, I read on the facebook page for the show, some fan theorized that she may be pregnant and that is why she keeps bothering Azan to sleep with her, so she can totally trap him into marrying her by convincing him that the baby is his.
    Last edited by mina; 11-09-2017 at 01:08 AM.

FORT Fogey

"Does anyone else get the vibe that Mikayla is perhaps in love with Evelyn and struggling with the reality that they will never be together?" Okay, as a single woman who isn't in a relationship unless I'm madly in love with a man (firmly heterosexual, but fine on my own), I hate the assumption that because someone isn't dating or married, he or she must be gay. If they're indeed lifelong friends, then they are indeed like sisters and, as we all know, you're stuck with your sisters for life. After all, how many friends are there to choose from in a little Podunk town like that?

Good catch on Nicole; that's possible! Of course, she has ALWAYS pestered Azan to sleep with her (and probably every other man she meets), so this is pretty much normal behavior for her.

Quote Originally Posted by sketcher View Post
    ...I hate the assumption that because someone isn't dating or married, he or she must be gay...
    Why do you assume that that's what I was assuming? I was basing my question on the fact that she is so negative and emotional about Evelyn and David being engaged. Most good friends will tell you what they think, and then move one, but Mikayla seems a bit over the top, considering Evelyn, David, and her entire family is good with this decision. It's not that farfetched for a high school aged gay girl who isn't out to fall for a best friend. But I get it, you don't think it's true, so that's fine.
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fogey

I don't think there's any more reason to think that of this friend than to think it of any other friend who has objected to the imported fiancé in all the seasons of 90 Day -- except that they've made a point in this case of her "not dating."

Point taken.

+ Reply to Thread